New Alliance - Σigma

DeletedUser

This is a pre-made, and already thought out alliance. Contact ValkyrieXT to join.
More information to come.

We plan to take the North West section of Sigma and the area around it. We will establish ourselves early on, and become acquainted with other pre-planned alliances as well.

A CoA is being established at this moment and will be finalized soon.

I will post the alliance introduction on the forum as soon as it is completely finished.

I have a pretty decent amount of experience here in Grepolis. I led one of the largest alliances in Beta for a short bit, and am now leading La Arcan Luna Imperium in Delta. In a few weeks we have reached the top 50, and am now in the top 30 and growing fast.

Im hoping we can meet some new faces and share some new laughs here in Sigma.

Remember, Good things come to those who PLAN!

-Σigma Revolutions

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I hope you come out with more info, and please for the love of god change your name, that first letter does not even exist on most key boards, also it will get mixed up with my alliance.

Good luck

DeletedUser

We plan to come out with more soon. I am afraid we cannot change the name of the Alliance now, it is far too late. The CoA has been set accordingly as well as the profile introduction.

That "first letter" is the letter Sigma.

DeletedUser

We are Σigma Revolution

We are planning to rule the North-West area of Sigma.

Contact ValkyrieXT, Sector 1. We look forward to having you.

Recruitment Availability: Open

Founders
ValkyrieXT

Commanders

Coat of Arms Artist
Lajka

Head Diplomat
1. ValkyrieXT (Until further notice)

An Attack or threat against one of us means war.

Do NOT invite our members or we will shoot you down.

We are not a peaceful alliance, nor are we a particularly violent one. We will pact with those that benefit us and will wage war on those that are an annoyance. Contact ValkyrieXT for Pact Info.

This is Σigma Revolution and we will fight until we are killed one by one. We will not stay at a stand still while our allies die nor will we sit and watch our enemies grow in number.

Long Live the Revolution.

DeletedUser

You said it is a premade, and the world is probably going to start in an hour or so...

DeletedUser

Well weve had the alliance outlines for almost a week now. Weve just put it them on the forums now.

DeletedUser

Speaking of which, do you know when Sigma is going to officially open, to the exact hour?

DeletedUser

I don't know the exact hour, they don't tell us. I do know that it will be April 5th, and I am hoping/guessing that it will come out at 12-1 tonight...

DeletedUser

Hope so X_X. Im staying up till 1:30, itll be a disappointment if if they put it up at noon.