New Alliance

DeletedUser

I have recently joined Greopolis and have started an alliance. I didn't want to join someone else's alliance because I had no control over the status of war. So right now I'm looking for members to join. We currently only have three members, but thats only because I joined yesterday. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone contacted me on joining, whether you decide to or not. Send me a message asking about it if you would like. No, I'm not trying to sell myself, I'm being honest about everything.
Thank you,
Belikath

album.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Belikath,

If I was you I would spend the time in this world learning the game, running an alliance is a time consuming job that takes work for even the most experienced players. Trying to run an alliance when you don't know the game so well is going to end in disaster.

If you can learn the game in this world you can take that experience over into the next world and think of running an alliance.

DeletedUser

I totaly agree with Glenn. There is no point making an alliance when you dont know the game yet.
Join some alliance with members nearby - read,learn and when some of the new worlds opens, you could try and run your own ally.

DeletedUser

Another thing to do is to read "The Ultimate Leadership Guide" by [user]Osl112[/user].

It's easier to just click the button on his signature.

DeletedUser

Thank you for telling about the guide. I have read it and it has proven to be very helpful!