New Born.

DeletedUser

Hello all, I know some of you hate me LOL... :p But hay I can't please everyone lol..

Just thought I let you all know as I have played this game over 2 years now. Over 6480 hours = 17 hours a day. :p I play at work due to Iphone4 and Ipad 2. :p Love the game, love the drama between me and JNC I get a buzz out of it some how I know Its childish of me, I am never like this in Real life. Just in-game If we me and JNC meet in real life I think we would get on quite well. :p Joking....

I thought I introduce a new member to My family.

My new baby Daughter. Sharnaya krystal Bishop weighing 6 pound 10 and a half :)

259029_228420553834742_100000003985060_1020369_7654031_o.jpg

247161_10150197548523388_528808387_7289251_950367_n.jpg

Now Once she is older, she will be playing the game. :p

I Just thought I share you all the news. I'm good like that. :p Just to let you all know, most of you think I'm childish :p. I lost mine big V when I was 14 not really that Childish am I.? :p

DeletedUser

to put all things aside. i would like to say congrats. they are precious so take care of them.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Well... How did I know I would be mentioned in this post, typical. I reckon if we did meet in RL, we'll be the two type of guys that would be mates but insult each other nearly all the time :p

Congrats anyway ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Awww.. she is beautiful :)) Congratulations :))

On a separate note.. Your talk about "the big V" wasn't really your finest hour in trying to prove you are not childish mate LOL... Waaaaay TMI.. lol

DeletedUser

You lost your Violin when you were fourteen? That's terrible! And childish :p

DeletedUser

congrats,

so how old are you now 14 and 9 months? LOL

DeletedUser16560

(dip) Congrats and God bless your baby daughter (P)

DeletedUser

Awww.. she is beautiful :)) Congratulations :))

On a separate note.. Your talk about "the big V" wasn't really your finest hour in trying to prove you are not childish mate LOL... Waaaaay TMI.. lol

Thanks MoppyO... :p Finest hour when do I have them.? :p I miis our chats. :(

congrats,

so how old are you now 14 and 9 months? LOL

Thanks Adam. :p 21 and 7 Months...

Well... How did I know I would be mentioned in this post, typical. I reckon if we did meet in RL, we'll be the two type of guys that would be mates but insult each other nearly all the time :p

Congrats anyway ;)

Sorry JNC. Yeah I think we would get on great. :))

DeletedUser

First off, congrats! :)
Second off, moved to Eta GD, belongs better there. ;)

DeletedUser13936

Congratulations :D

might want to take a little break from this game to care for the young-one :p

DeletedUser

gratz ....

babies take time and are very demanding. I'm sure you're going to be playing less.... but who knows with today's technology. I only takes a minute to check an account.

DeletedUser

gratz ....

babies take time and are very demanding. I'm sure you're going to be playing less.... but who knows with today's technology. I only takes a minute to check an account.

But an hour to get off it :p

Anyway congratulations Stuart, you'll make a great dad!

DeletedUser

well good luck mate hope she aint as annoying as you are but really good luck
beautiful name

DeletedUser

Congratulation my brother, i wish she has a long life and a great life!