New city names

DeletedUser

oh Devils.... It is early yet.

but lofti only gave me the city to you off as he does not like you at all. Dont know why that is though-lol-

DeletedUser

oh Devils.... It is early yet.

but lofti only gave me the city to you off as he does not like you at all. Dont know why that is though-lol-

I love it, you reply the same way every time.

First you say something stupid that I have to reply to.

Then you take my short reply and write something really long and even more stupid and arrogant than your first message.

I reply with a long very valid rebuttal that completely makes you look stupid and all you do is try to revert back to old things that have zero validity in the present conversation, while deflecting every valid point I just made into oblivion.

At the present, Lotfi and I have no quarrels resolving our past issues with one another. It is something grown ups do KB.

Why do people in your alliance continue to not like you? I don't know. Maybe if they did they would actually give you cities, instead of you having to beg my friends for them like Boggit for instance. What are you afraid that after you attack with that one city and fail everyone will know you for what you really are? Are the T shirt sales really that lucrative?:pro::supermad::pro:

DeletedUser

I have to give my opinion on this one.

Let's start with KB! You said you were gonna rim Devils ***! You now have one city in 55 and you are insulting Devils by saying him he still hasn't taken your city or even attacked him. But if he took your city KB, what would be the fun? You only have one and you are spread all over the way. If you really wanted to deal with him you wouldn't have taken cities from Sarissa and OSG in oceans 34 and such and would have used those free city spots to take more cities in 55 (all those ghost towns popping up for example). I know you did it to help the alliance and get rid of our other ennemies first, but you shouldn't make a promise to Devils and then not fulfill it entirely. That's sad!

Now Devils! I understand how you feel, but if you really don't like KB take his city even though it is stacked and show us how great you are at this game!

You should stop challenging each other on the forums and show us what you got ingame!

Cheers,
Koko

PS: No offense to either one of you. I'm only expressing what i think. ;)

DeletedUser

I have to give my opinion on this one.

Let's start with KB! You said you were gonna rim Devils ***! You now have one city in 55 and you are insulting Devils by saying him he still hasn't taken your city or even attacked him. But if he took your city KB, what would be the fun? You only have one and you are spread all over the way. If you really wanted to deal with him you wouldn't have taken cities from Sarissa and OSG in oceans 34 and such and would have used those free city spots to take more cities in 55 (all those ghost towns popping up for example). I know you did it to help the alliance and get rid of our other ennemies first, but you shouldn't make a promise to Devils and then not fulfill it entirely. That's sad!

Now Devils! I understand how you feel, but if you really don't like KB take his city even though it is stacked and show us how great you are at this game!

You should stop challenging each other on the forums and show us what you got ingame!

Cheers,
Koko

PS: No offense to either one of you. I'm only expressing what i think. ;)
A player like me has a lot of foes, he'll get his turn :D Figure I'll pick on his fan club to get his attention

DeletedUser4577

ok, this threads about city names not about arm size guys so lets keep it at the very least close to the topic shall we? lol

DeletedUser

Very well Put Koko... I agree with you in many areas however lets clarify a couple of things..

If you go back to initial talks I only started in on Devils after he was shooting his mouth off about pimping our inactive members...

2nd I left ocean 33 where I had like 50+ cities as I did not want to fight OSG for obvious reasons. However they were getting a lil to big for their britches and had to bring them back to reality. We... well to be honest Jacks figured if we hit FreeSCV, OSG would stumble and with our joint attacks he was right. 4 mid size members quit, 3 joined us and the rest are irrelevant, so I would say that was much more productive for the alliance than going to have tea with Devils.

I took the city against Sarissa as they were bullying one of our smaller players. Naturally I cant let that happen and I fill in the gaps. Just as I did with mtdewme when Anarchy targeted him. It paid off as Sarissa launched an alliance joint effort to take back the city with over 187 attacks to the one city in which all were eaten up with much enthusiasm and thankfulness. Granted I gave sparkles an incentive bonus by telling him if he gets the city I would put I am a loser on my profile and sparkles is my master or something like that.. but even that incentive did not help. They must of really wanted it though as they asked Tsunami and Anarchy to help them out with earthquakes-lol- I am sure Sparkles will come on here and say it was unplanned and they were just looking for BP but I assure you that was not the case at all.

PS- Someone tell the Sarissa players that the 2 cs attempts failed and to pull their support as they are killing their own members attacks and it is making us all laugh :D

To be Truthful... there is no getting rid of devils just like there is no getting rid of me or any other player with 500+ points for that matter. The only thing you can do is make them miserable by keeping them up around the clock.

Now to help you with a lil lesson Koko on how to War. Sure I can stack 1 city and make it near impossible to take a city but the more I get the better chance devils has on grabbing one of my cities. It makes no sense for me to take a ghost city that is not near my existing city in 55 or 20+ hrs from my other cities. So that is why you dont see me grabbing up cities around him

To wrap this novel up... I cant predict players quitting or ghosts popping up. I could care less what Devils says. I answer to one voice and that is my alliance. I think all good unselfish players go where their alliance needs them, rather than consume whole islands and then oceans. UW, Salihk, Astral, DW and a few others came to 33 to fight me when I was in 80 and it turned the tides drastically. As long as I can benefit my alliance then that is where I will go...

I am sure you all know even though I tease and boast that I obviously have much respect for anybody that I do these things with even if I don't like them[Devils, Sparkles] :D

DeletedUser

Very well Put Koko... I agree with you in many areas however lets clarify a couple of things..

If you go back to initial talks I only started in on Devils after he was shooting his mouth off about pimping our inactive members...(Oh really? I don't think so. Do you talk so much crap that you forget the chain of events or what was actually said)

(Everything before this was a lame excuse)
so I would say that was much more productive for the alliance than going to have tea with Devils.

To be Truthful... there is no getting rid of devils(Only true statement here)

Now to help you with a lil lesson Koko on how to War. Sure I can stack 1 city and make it near impossible to take a city but the more I get the better chance devils has on grabbing one of my cities. It makes no sense for me to take a ghost city that is not near my existing city in 55 or 20+ hrs from my other cities. So that is why you dont see me grabbing up cities around him

To wrap this novel up... I cant predict players quitting or ghosts popping up. I could care less what Devils says. I answer to one voice and that is my alliance. I think all good unselfish players go where their alliance needs them, rather than consume whole islands and then oceans. UW, Salihk, Astral, DW and a few others came to 33 to fight me when I was in 80 and it turned the tides drastically. As long as I can benefit my alliance then that is where I will go...(Sad excuse for someone who knows he ran his mouth and can't back it up)

I am sure you all know even though I tease and boast that I obviously have much respect for anybody that I do these things with even if I don't like them[Devils, Sparkles] :D
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=18431

What is this? I think it's someone who loves the taste of their foot.

DeletedUser

If you go back to initial talks I only started in on Devils after he was shooting his mouth off about pimping our inactive members...

2nd I left ocean 33 where I had like 50+ cities as I did not want to fight OSG for obvious reasons. However they were getting a lil to big for their britches and had to bring them back to reality. We... well to be honest Jacks figured if we hit FreeSCV, OSG would stumble and with our joint attacks he was right. 4 mid size members quit, 3 joined us and the rest are irrelevant, so I would say that was much more productive for the alliance than going to have tea with Devils.

I took the city against Sarissa as they were bullying one of our smaller players. Naturally I cant let that happen and I fill in the gaps. Just as I did with mtdewme when Anarchy targeted him. It paid off as Sarissa launched an alliance joint effort to take back the city with over 187 attacks to the one city in which all were eaten up with much enthusiasm and thankfulness. Granted I gave sparkles an incentive bonus by telling him if he gets the city I would put I am a loser on my profile and sparkles is my master or something like that.. but even that incentive did not help. They must of really wanted it though as they asked Tsunami and Anarchy to help them out with earthquakes-lol- I am sure Sparkles will come on here and say it was unplanned and they were just looking for BP but I assure you that was not the case at all.

PS- Someone tell the Sarissa players that the 2 cs attempts failed and to pull their support as they are killing their own members attacks and it is making us all laugh :D

To be Truthful... there is no getting rid of devils just like there is no getting rid of me or any other player with 500+ points for that matter. The only thing you can do is make them miserable by keeping them up around the clock.

To wrap this novel up... I cant predict players quitting or ghosts popping up. I could care less what Devils says. I answer to one voice and that is my alliance. I think all good unselfish players go where their alliance needs them, rather than consume whole islands and then oceans. UW, Salihk, Astral, DW and a few others came to 33 to fight me when I was in 80 and it turned the tides drastically. As long as I can benefit my alliance then that is where I will go...

Laugh all you want. but you really did seem desperate to hold onto that city. you managed to build your wall from 14 to 19 in the space of 4 hours, if we were that bad you wouldn't have had to use gold would you have?

Given 24 hours there wasn't much planning into it, just me saying hit it and people doing so. No master plan, one mail one group of people doing as asked.

And to perfectly honest, what does it have to do with you whimping out of taking on DK? You stopped a Cs whoopdy do. I stop them daily yet I don't come on here and try boasting about them. Get over yourself.

I think I know why few people open your mails now. You act decent in pm but you'll act like a cnut and use what they said in other places.

DeletedUser

lol- Devils lets go back to the other thread before mine...

If your brave enough to say it to one person then you should be able to say it to the world. Also I would never pass on info in private chats of relevance.

one mail yep that inspired 193 attacks. Was it the mail or just it being me-lol-

Desperate to use gold to up a wall in a city I just got, Is that a joke...Seems like a rather obvious move?

DeletedUser8467

For a town name why not just think of it on the spot? Whatever pops into your head when you go to the name change?

Think of random stuff lol. They come together nicely :)

DeletedUser

Of course but doesn't give you the right to share if that person didn't want it shared. (not saying I didn't but the point stands)

I could send a mail out word it right and get 200 attacks on any city so don't feel special.

and yes, but using gold is a rather silly. Seems a bit desperate, then again I hardly use gold so excessive use may just seem sad and desperate to me.

and Dave, reminded me of the topic haha. That does sound like an idea.

DeletedUser

Desperate times calls for desperate measures. I could not let you get that city and have KB is Sparkz schoolgirl on my profile now could I? :D

Besides do you usually go after 4k cities with 200+ attacks. Cmon dont tell me you did not try to get that city?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You could have. never know

and yes if the city is on an island we want and we think it will need 200 attacks.

DeletedUser

lol- Devils lets go back to the other thread before mine...
My quote
I reply with a long very valid rebuttal that completely makes you look stupid and all you do is try to revert back to old things that have zero validity in the present conversation, while deflecting every valid point I just made into oblivion.
That quote is a prime example, what the hell do you even mean by it. Could you be more vague? Is that what your fans like about you? How well you dance around the truth?

Well I thought you might actually give me a challenge, but now I know for a fact your a coward and won't do anything. You'll just create a excuse out of thin air. My guess is you'll give up your city on my island within the next 2 weeks. Good luck fighting Sarrissa they will own you :pro:

DeletedUser

Sarissa own me-lmfo now that is funny. Sarissa tried and failed miserably. In fact they are now going for a 2k and an 11 point city on my island and are still failing. Naturally I dont think it would be hard to get but just funny to see repeated fails on a 2k island...

Give up my city...why i was just thinking about it//Are you a mind reader-lol- Nah I think I will stay right there and post up and hope you decide to give me some BP... However I dont think your going anywhere so i am in no rush... I have no interest in fighting or taking cities from Sarissa. Same goes for you I will just hold the outpost til I am ready.

Take my city then come on here and brag...You will be the man and you can actually shut me up-lol-

DeletedUser8467

Shut KB up? NEVER!!!

The day KB goes quiet is the day i will roll over and let ppl freely take over my position..............errr dont suddenly disappear now bro.....i kinda like my area :S

DeletedUser

LOL- I WOUL D HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SHUT UP...I CAME ON HERE BOASTING SO NATURALLY IF dEVILS TOOK MY CITY OVER HE WOULD HAVE BOASTING RIGHTS. NOT TO SAY THAT HE COULD NOT DO IT WITH ALL HIS CITIES NEXT TO ME BUT i WOULD DEFINITELY LIKE TO SEE HIM TAKE A SHOT AT IT

DeletedUser

LOL- I WOUL D HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SHUT UP...I CAME ON HERE BOASTING SO NATURALLY IF dEVILS TOOK MY CITY OVER HE WOULD HAVE BOASTING RIGHTS. NOT TO SAY THAT HE COULD NOT DO IT WITH ALL HIS CITIES NEXT TO ME BUT i WOULD DEFINITELY LIKE TO SEE HIM TAKE A SHOT AT IT

That area doesn't interest me at the moment. So enjoy your support sitting there after your failed land attack the other day. Didn't get much BP did you :cool:

DeletedUser

Just thought I'd say I found a set of my own. Scottish phrases I use. Plus a few exceptions. So thanks everyone for your help.

Also, Kb what do you get from being a Dcik? "funny responses"mean little when everyone knows everything you says comes from that huge brown pipe of yours

DeletedUser13050

I use cities and towns in my native Kerry in their Gaelic form.
Abha na Scáil, Ard Fhearta
Baile an Mhuilinn, Baile na Sceilge, Baile an Bhuinneánaigh, An Baile Dubh, Baile an Fheirtéaraigh, Baile Uí Thaidhg, Béal Átha Longfoirt, Baile Mhic Eilegóid, Brosnach
An Caladh, Cathair Dhónaill, Cathair Saidhbhín, Caislean Graighre, Caisleán na Mainge, Cill Flainn, Cill Garbháin, Cill Airne, Cill Flainn, Cill Orglan, Cill Mhaoile, An Chois, Cnoc na gCaiseal, Ceann Trá, An Coireán
Doire Mór, Doire Fhionain, An Daingean (nó Daingean Uí Chúis), Dubháth, Dún Chaoin
An Fearann Fuar, An Fhianait, An Fheothanach, Fionnóg
Gleann Beithe, Gníomh go Leith
Lios Póil, Lios Eiltín, Lios Tuathail, Leic Snámha
Maigh Mheáin, Mainistir Ó dTorna
An Neidín
Oileán Chiarraí, Oileán Dairbhre
An Ráth Mhór
Scarteach an Ghlainne, An Siopa Dubh, An tSnaidhm
Tairbeart, An Tóchar, Trá Lí