New Delta Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

*strikes herioc pose* Greetings Delta Grepolis players. I have the astounding and glorious duty.. nay privalege to introduce Delta's new forum moderator.

me :eek:

If you see something that is being missed feel free to message me and I will look into it as soon as possible. I am online usually 6-7 hours a day in the least as I am in University and play this wonderful game when the Professors get boring and off on tangents.

Glad to be here for you people and I hope we can make this a good forum :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*strikes herioc pauce* Greetings Delta Grepolis players. I have the astounding and glorious duty.. nay privalege to introduce Delta's new forum moderator.

me :eek:

If you see something that is being missed feel free to message me and I will look into it as soon as possible. I am online usually 6-7 hours a day in the least as I am in University and play this wonderful game when the Professors get boring and off on tangents.

Glad to be here for you people and I hope we can make this a good forum :)

Hello your wondorous scared dogface your heiness.

Nice to finally have a mod. :p BTW, my posts may seem a little off topic, but believe me they are all fully on topic.

Anyhow, please message me warning me where I have gone wrong before infracting me ;)

DeletedUser

its umm a pasty sauce.. when struck it makes a flatulence sound alerting all around to the potential odour that will soon be permiating the room

DeletedUser

Watch out for dobby and leggy, they will make your life a misery

DeletedUser

all staff can get infractions... I would just stay away from Zeus though :p

If a mod does something against the rules its best to contact The Imposter as he is the one that over sees the mods.

DeletedUser909

all staff can get infractions... I would just stay away from Zeus though :p

If a mod does something against the rules its best to contact The Imposter as he is the one that over sees the mods.

Best not to give Betsy an infraction, either.

Welcome, Remorce.

Status
Not open for further replies.