Passed New medal: Supporter of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19042

Hello,

I don't know if this idea is worthwile but i'll try.

Proposal: I would like to have a medal of supporter of the day.

Reason:Currently there are medals like attacker/defender of the day. But to gain the defender of the day you (mostly) have the support of someone. So I think that supporter should be rewarded as well.
Therefor you can use the supporter of the day medal. We also have the medal of honorable death. But that doesn't mean anything. If you play 2 years (like me) you get it very easy. But someone who just joined will also get it. So the supporter of the day medal should give you some "reward" if you support your alliance members.

Details:It should be given to the one that defeated MOST units with his support in other citys (NOT BELONGING TO HIS OWN! And the defeated troops that you killed with your support have to belong to a playe not in the same alliance).

Visual Aids: /

Balance: /

Abuse Prevention: I think it's the same as all other medals?

Summary:

Just an idea...:heh:

Hope you guys understand? If not just ask...i'll be here for a while..:D

+rep if you like
- rep ifyou don't...;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sounds like a nice idea, but there is already an award for supporting other players... then again there is more than one for fighting; number of total units killed + defender/attacker of the day, perhaps this could be a worthwhile idea. +rep.

DeletedUser19042

Thanks...
I know there's a medal already for those that support. But what does it mean? You lost 100.000 units in supporting your allies...You can have done it in a month, or some in a week, or in a year.. So for me it has no real value.
So I thought this medal could change that a bit. ;)

DeletedUser

Please Format this idea.....

Seeing a good idea with no format makes me sad :(

But on the other hand it gives Horus heart attacks.

DeletedUser

Hello,

I don't know if this idea is worthwile but i'll try.

Proposal: I would like to have a medal of supporter of the day.

Reason:Currently there are medals like attacker/defender of the day. But to gain the defender of the day you (mostly) have the support of someone. So I think that supporter should be rewarded as well.
Therefor you can use the supporter of the day medal. We also have the medal of honorable death. But that doesn't mean anything. If you play 2 years (like me) you get it very easy. But someone who just joined will also get it. So the supporter of the day medal should give you some "reward" if you support your alliance members.

Details:It should be given to the one that defeated MOST units with his support in other citys (NOT BELONGING TO HIS OWN! And the defeated troops that you killed with your support have to belong to a playe not in the same alliance).

Visual Aids: /

Balance: /

Abuse Prevention: I think it's the same as all other medals?

Summary:

I say yes! Mainly because I have a very high chance of winning this medal on a weekly basis.

DeletedUser19042

Lol, well those that do support their friends will be happy. Those that don't, won't.
;)

DeletedUser

moved to improvements

please continue to collaborate on this idea :)

DeletedUser14492

I collaborate by saying the idea is great and should be implemented pronto, simple and worthwhile idea - they are often the best :)

Ev

DeletedUser

+1 for me,

I generally never get attack so have little chance of defender of the day but activity would allow for a lot of support awards :)

DeletedUser

We already planned to implement such an award due to community request.
Though I cannot say on WHEN this will be introduced.

By the way, we will change the way "Attacker of the day" and "Defender of the day" work. Right now they account the amounts of units killed, which is frustrating because a slinger counts the same as a pegasus. Therefore, the awards will account the sum of all combat points within a day. This change will be implemented soon.

DeletedUser19042

Awesome...I'll be waiting for the supporter of the day award. :)

DeletedUser31931

We already planned to implement such an award due to community request.
Though I cannot say on WHEN this will be introduced.

By the way, we will change the way "Attacker of the day" and "Defender of the day" work. Right now they account the amounts of units killed, which is frustrating because a slinger counts the same as a pegasus. Therefore, the awards will account the sum of all combat points within a day. This change will be implemented soon.
What sort of time-frame are we looking for here?

DeletedUser31931

I would guess in Q1 or early Q2. ;)

Thanks, I appreciate a game designer being on the forums and communicating with us mortal scum. Everyone please +rep The Envoy for taking the time to do this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.