Announcement New Mod-Jorisva1

DeletedUser19042

Hello all,

You'll be having a new moderator from now on. Me.

I know you are all happy to have me. ;)

This is my first world I'll be modding, but don't expect me to be an easy walk-over. :)

I can stand a fair amount of banter, but keep everything within limits. If you do that, we'll become best friends. :D

I'll try to revive this forum, but the last bit is in your camp, the one of the players. Do your best!

Some competitions will be organised soon, be patient. Of course, if you have ideas, feel free to throw me a message! :)

If you have questions, feel free to ask. :)

Sincerely,
Your new mod,
J

//EDIT; I forgot to mention...If you want something to be unlocked or stickied..Just PM me. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23986

do i need to play the world for participating in comps?

DeletedUser

I feel sorry for everyone playing on Edessa... J as a mod... Oh dear.

Joking, J's a great guy (usually)

DeletedUser

You asked in the Top 12 for info on edessa,some hardcore players and allys are gone, HA (Hades Angels) at one time number 1 walked into a fight that seemed a cakewalk,after all rumor had it they had def support from other allies. That war cleaned their clock,suddenly they found it wasnt the easy fight it was supposed to be several alliances banned together and they ended up fighting on all sides from every direction. In the end Edessa lost some elite players, Several up and coming Allys that went out after wars were Thug Life and Greek terror seems to be in decline as well,strange but in most worlds taking in refugees is a no no but here it seems comonplace and frequent. New upcoming Ally is Land of lunacy. Thon,TRT and Harpoon still holding in the top 3

DeletedUser

Congrats Jorisva!!!!

From what I've seen in this world and others (this is only my 3rd world), refugees are just part of the game. When an alliance falls apart, what else are the players left to do? In many cases, the skilled players are the ones who stick around, and end up in a new alliance, while the weaker players tend to ghost or kick into VM.

From my experience, the majority of alliances will take in refugees (usually with careful selection, not just taking in ALL players) but will have restrictions on what kind of support, etc. can take place in the first 24-48 hours or so.

This is off topic anyways though lol. Just my opinion, but if the players in a broken alliance all just quit, the world would die out pretty quick. Refugees can help to ensure a competitive world, at least in the long term.

DeletedUser19042

Damn! Hahahahaha ;)

Within a month we've had 3 mods, let's see how long Jo-ri lasts!
I'll certainly last a little longer. All your previous mods were moved because of forum reorganization, and you get me because I needed a world. :D

You asked in the Top 12 for info on edessa,some hardcore players and allys are gone, HA (Hades Angels) at one time number 1 walked into a fight that seemed a cakewalk,after all rumor had it they had def support from other allies. That war cleaned their clock,suddenly they found it wasnt the easy fight it was supposed to be several alliances banned together and they ended up fighting on all sides from every direction. In the end Edessa lost some elite players, Several up and coming Allys that went out after wars were Thug Life and Greek terror seems to be in decline as well,strange but in most worlds taking in refugees is a no no but here it seems comonplace and frequent. New upcoming Ally is Land of lunacy. Thon,TRT and Harpoon still holding in the top 3

Thanks. :D

Congrats Jorisva!!!!

From what I've seen in this world and others (this is only my 3rd world), refugees are just part of the game. When an alliance falls apart, what else are the players left to do? In many cases, the skilled players are the ones who stick around, and end up in a new alliance, while the weaker players tend to ghost or kick into VM.

From my experience, the majority of alliances will take in refugees (usually with careful selection, not just taking in ALL players) but will have restrictions on what kind of support, etc. can take place in the first 24-48 hours or so.

This is off topic anyways though lol. Just my opinion, but if the players in a broken alliance all just quit, the world would die out pretty quick. Refugees can help to ensure a competitive world, at least in the long term.

lol..Thanks. :D
And a bit off-topic yes. :D

Isnt this the third mod that this world has had.
Yes it is.

Yeah in less than a month lol, are we really that bad?!?!?
Nah. You just smell. :p no, kidding.
As explained in one of my previous posts, the forum has reorganized. which also means new mods. :D

DeletedUser

Wow, dude, you seem to be on the good track for reviving the forum. :p I just saw new messages in 7 different threads. (and I check forum daily) :> Nice.

DeletedUser19042

We'll see how long you last Jojo! I'm gonna start calling you that now, I have nicknames for every mod :p
lol. Unless they re-organize the forum again, I stay here for a little longer than the rest. ;)

Wow, dude, you seem to be on the good track for reviving the forum. :p I just saw new messages in 7 different threads. (and I check forum daily) :> Nice.

Doing my best. :)

Keep on checking!

DeletedUser

Agreed,new mod seems to be giving a stand up shot,time to get our allies to back him,so he looks good in front of grepo.