New Predictions

DeletedUser

Since we had a old Predictions. I would like to make a new and update one.
but this time we make it a lil different.

What alliance do you think will be here for a very long time. And What Alliance do you think will merge. And a Give reason why.

:pro::pro::pro::pro::pro:

DeletedUser

Alliance X
Incubi
TEE
Aetolian League
Skullduggery
Acamdey X
CHIMERA
Will last a very long time. Each one Has a very good leadership and very active.

Who i think will merge. really hard to tell there's alot of New alliance still forming. and Alot of players/Alliance are leaveing this world.

DeletedUser

Alliance X - just because they say they aint going anywhere, don't make it true.
Incubi & TEE - will rule till no one left to conquer
AL has an unfortunate f8t ahead of them (much like AC)
Skyllduggery - the only thing they got going for them is they are in the middle of nowhere
Academy X - really?
CHIMERA... well I shall leave the judging to others...

I do believe, even though unorganized, dispersed, and full of useless players, TGIE will always be around supported by it's actual good players which are few... I don't see them merging, disbanding, quitting etc... Maybe just push towards the outer rim and play a more Gandhi like role...

DeletedUser12324

AL will hold as long as the leadership holds, i have recently joined and will be staying to the end whatever the result.

Incubi will always do well unless a couple of their bigger players drop out of the game or until perhaps an internal arguement occurs?

TEE will also hang around, seems not much resistance for them lets see in AX or some new alliance from the east can stop their progress.

TGIE - don't seem completely under control but their leadership has held so far so lets see.

AC - still some in there but it will evenchually fall, all credit to those who have stuck this far.

AX - I hope something exiting comes from these guys lets see if they are as good as they say they are and pose a threat to Incubi.

DeletedUser

Just to clarify...

Incubi has internal conflicts on an almost daily basis... I like to think it fuels the fire...

As far as my prediction... I do not see AL holding up as a fully functioning alliance for more than a few weeks. Already many of their front line players have hit vmode... from past experience AL should expect perhaps 2/3s of these vmode players to be terminal vmode, ie quit.

DeletedUser

Don't really see the point in this, no one is ever correct. The first 2 months all anyone ever said about Incubi is they are too small to do anything and MG, AL and ETD would rule the world.

and P.S. Phears...we have internal arguments all the time.

P.S. again....AL is dying so you can scratch them from the board...they may scrounge around for a bit because they are so big and claim they are still doing something but put a fork in them. Which is why Phears is such a good fit to join AL as they are dying.

DeletedUser

AX - I hope something exiting comes from these guys lets see if they are as good as they say they are and pose a

They have a solid core of players That are jumping ship from theta to PI. As they rule the ocean in Theta. They Came to play in PI. If they get Half of there members from Theta To this world it be a hole new ballgame. Which they are very active and aggresive.

DeletedUser

AL: Half are in vm soon to be gone
Incubi: Will be here to they get bored with the fact that nobody is giving them a challenge
Tee: I sure hope they stay around haha. I think they will be here for as longs as they want to be
TGIE: One of the biggest MRA's i think that incubi will soon move there attention to them and they will quickly fall apart
SoH: Another big MRA they will soon fall because they are all from the former SPARTANS alliance that historically disbanded 48hrs after declaring war on tee
AX: i think they will be around for a while a good core came from Theta where they are the most dominate alliance there but i think they will eventually fall
Oh if you have a problem with this please feel free to message me so i can tell you how much i care

DeletedUser9465

Time will tell. Right now AX is still consolidating on Pi.

DeletedUser

was about to talk smack about how u dont even play on pi glad that i read that u did. if i didnt would of looked like an idiot. i just think u made an enemy of an alliance that you shouldn't have. well i wish ax and there academy the best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9465

The war was already started when I took over the account. Anyway, it should be fun. I'm not sure if I get it right though? Am I not in the front line of this war? I think I am right on that front line. All my cities are surrounded or very close to TEE.

DeletedUser

I predict that this forum will stay even more dead than Beta's :p

DeletedUser12324

Hey don't be mean, people on beta have time to reply this is the fastest and best world bro, don't be coming up in here with that smack! :D

DeletedUser

Hey don't be mean, people on beta have time to reply this is the fastest and best world bro, don't be coming up in here with that smack! :D
Betas forum is dead dude trust me lol. I'm not talking smack. I like Pi. Its fast and also a delicious treat :)