New record?

DeletedUser

Ok a week ago today "The Circle" started in on me [attacks] and due to my VM there [forced] to stop today..

So thats 7 days NON STOP attacks incoming to me and not even so much as a revolt!

That has to be some sort of record?!?

While I have become rather good @ defending vs nub`s and only have lost cities I wanted to loose [minus 1] I`m only hu`man and I do have a life outside this game! So I`m taking a break to tend to my RL and to relax for a change...

No worries I`ll be back soon enough and all you BP donors can continue to feed me points!

Thru the last 7 days the city conquer count is Bad Co. = 0 Contanza = 2

LOL so while The Circle and Bad Co. tried there best to take a city from me they failed while under extremely heavy attacks I took 2 of theres...hahaha

And of course this wouldnt have been possible with out the AWESOME support from my fellow EVO`s ;)

See all you nub`s soon!

DeletedUser

Ok a week ago today "The Circle" started in on me [attacks] and due to my VM there [forced] to stop today..

So thats 7 days NON STOP attacks incoming to me and not even so much as a revolt!

That has to be some sort of record?!?

While I have become rather good @ defending vs nub`s and only have lost cities I wanted to loose [minus 1] I`m only hu`man and I do have a life outside this game! So I`m taking a break to tend to my RL and to relax for a change...

No worries I`ll be back soon enough and all you BP donors can continue to feed me points!

Thru the last 7 days the city conquer count is Bad Co. = 0 Contanza = 2

LOL so while The Circle and Bad Co. tried there best to take a city from me they failed while under extremely heavy attacks I took 2 of theres...hahaha

And of course this wouldnt have been possible with out the AWESOME support from my fellow EVO`s ;)

See all you nub`s soon!

Yes, Well done Contanza.. :)

You go have fun in RL..Don't cause to much trouble..We'll see you when you get back. ;)

Have fun, and be safe !

DeletedUser

Too right you have the best support in iota, hope you know ill be charging all those bries to your normal account :D

Great job m8 get the baffies on and relax, see you when you get back

DeletedUser

Have fun hun.. you deserve a break :) excellent defending and we'll all be glad to not have our inbox filled with all those support reports haha!

DeletedUser

Have fun hun.. you deserve a break :) excellent defending and we'll all be glad to not have our inbox filled with all those support reports haha!

Good point! Our report folders will get a bit of a vacation from "nubs attacking Contanza again" reports now too :D

DeletedUser

Amen ! I'll be deleting all of mine ! :p I hate seeing reports of anything other than me attacking. :D