Wish List New summer world 2017?

• Thread starter DeletedUser42769
  • Start date

Let me know what you think, is it a good idea or a bad idea?

• Good idea?

• Bad idea?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser42769

Proposal:
I propose a new summer world for 2017 with some twists, i just have a few ideas that could spice the game up a bit.

Reason:
The reason i'm proposing this is because i think this could be a nice thing to change things up a bit and have something new and exciting come to the game.

Details:
My idea is that there will be a new world for the summer, it will last a week or two with quite a high world speed (20+), The whole world will consist of one ocean, everyone will start with a fully built city and it will be every man for himself (herself) like a free for all! The way my idea works is that Conquest and revolt would not be a part of the world but instead all you would need to do to take a city is land a CS in a cleared city, so No siege and No revolts and No colonisation's .Points will not matter in this world as everyone has a fully built city. The only thing that matters is how many cities players have. This idea will mean that everyone in the world will be going crazy taking and losing cities left right and centre. I think this will be an extremely fun thing to have, but i understand that something like this would need a whole lot of code... But again, its just an idea... Let me know what you think?

-Opti

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42769

Ok just realised that my suggestion is on the "Do not suggest" list... gonna have to delete this