New To Game

DeletedUser

Hello all. I'm new to the game and I was wandering if anyone could give me a few tips. Perhaps a guide? I came here from tribalwars (another game made by innogames), so I think I might have some of the basics. But there's new aspects to the game, like farms being able to revolt I guess? Also, being able to cast spells, demand resources from a farm (opposed to looting it), etc...

So I think perhaps the best person who could inform me is someone who has also played tribalwars and will know kind of what I am missing and need filled in on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was looking for something more along the lines of:
Good offensive build:
Good defensive build:
Good village build:
(by village build I mean, Do I want to max every building? Or are there some buildings useless to max? If so, what level do I leave them at if I don't max them?)

Also, perhaps you could give me a few tips on what to do first? Like what resources should I most concentrate on. Or perhaps, is it best to build a barracks early, or wait a few days?

You know, a general "What to do" guide, not a "This is what this does" or "This is how you do this" guide. Which seems to be what the wiki offers. I can get into that stuff later after I actually know what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21889

Defo dont wanner be maxin out your towns unless you just wanner be lookin good on the points table also dont go mental researching eveythin in academy ats all you want is stuff to make bulding ships nd troops cheaper faster nd stronger dont bother with horsemen if you do the maths youl see your swordsmen slingers archers nd hops can do the job better with less men know your apponent if hes fighting you with hops your goner need archers if hes a fan of fighting with slingers then half the swordsmen will cut them down to size for your ships just research and collect the lightships nd biremes nd colonizing ship all others is waisted research points,for your two special buildings i like to have baths for more pop nd towers my cities i like to have 100 ls (light ships) leaves you with bout average 1k troops,a few cities of birs (biremes) to secure your conquest nd a few cities with pure ls nuke cities to clear a pathway for your troops :- )