New to Grepolis, in O-52, seeking Alliance

DeletedUser

Hello, all. I am new to Grepolis, saw the ad while watching ESPN today. I'm not new to online gaming. I've played MMOs for over a decade.

I work from home, I do chat support for a cable company. The product I support is relatively high-end and I have a sick amount of time to play. I play a lot of Black Ops, but I am slowing down on that during work hours since when I do have an issue to resolve, I have to leave immediately. This is something I can still do.

I've been at this game about 12 hours and am halfway through the 6000s on the rankings. I've passed about half the people, but obviously I could improve and would like to be an active member in an active alliance. If any of you played Utopia, I formed a kingdom there that was top 50 several ages in a row. I don't care to make any decisions, run for virtual office or send lots of emails - I just care to play, have fun and win. If interested, please tell me a bit about your alliance and your goals and level of activity. I would hate to waste either my time or that of your group.

Thanks for your time,

Ariel1

DeletedUser

Just an update, 48 hours of time in, I'm 5200 and have a 25% margin on the next biggest on my island. Looking forward to the added dimension of an alliance.