new to grepolis?

DeletedUser

delete this please

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cool... tell me something about your alliance...

What ocean(s) are you in?

Do you have any requirements to join?

What kind of alliance are you? Are you cool like The Dirty Dozen... or are you nasty like those creeps in Evolution?

DeletedUser

Cool... tell me something about your alliance...

What ocean(s) are you in?

Do you have any requirements to join?

What kind of alliance are you? Are you cool like The Dirty Dozen... or are you nasty like those creeps in Evolution?

what do you mean by creeps ???

DeletedUser

hi i am a noob and i need an alliance i have swords haha

can i join plzzzz

hail pumas lmao :)

DeletedUser

any one can join, whether you have 0 points or infinite points. also our community is active and supportive, we help each other when needed and we are very welcoming to new people. we share our oppinions on our forums

DeletedUser

any one can join, whether you have 0 points or infinite points. also our community is active and supportive, we help each other when needed and we are very welcoming to new people. we share our oppinions on our forums

YOU are too far cant see ;)

DeletedUser

haha i was joking with ya haha didnt think you wold actually send me an invite haha

DeletedUser

It sounds like you've got the makings of a great alliance Najimur. Stick together, read the guides, learn the game and don't get down if you lose a few battles or even a few cities... its all part of the game. :)

As of right now I'm happy with the alliance I'm in, but if things change, I'll let you know.

I'm pretty far away from you guys... but I want you to consider me a personal ally. Feel free to update your personal profile as well as your alliance's profile listing me as an ally. =)

if anything comes along you can't handle, I'll help anyway I can.

what do you mean by creeps ???

I meant "creep" in the *BEST* possible way... you know the cool friendly way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh guys, you shouldn't mock. We were all new once.

Good Luck to you and I hope it goes well. I'd give you a tip, recruit in one location. It's easier for attacking and supporting :) try to recruit around where you are based and build up an alliance there.

DeletedUser

dont worry, they not mocking me and if they are, i dont feel offended in any way

DeletedUser

WHO????

Us???

You're just jealous because my alliance is the ONLY alliance that could kick YOUR alliance's backend!

DeletedUser

lol, u all argue. im beginning to like the forums :)

btw this thread is for people to join the alliance, not to spamm onnnn :)