New to Grepolis

DeletedUser

I'm new to the game and was just wondering if there was any way to increase the size of my minimap and such?

DeletedUser

I've already looked through that as well as another guide. I'm not asking how to play the game, I'm asking how to make my minimap and stuff bigger.

DeletedUser

If you click on the magnifying-glass in the bottom-left corner of the minimap in the top-left it will replace the normal map in the background (thus enlarging it)
You can reverse this by clicking on it again.

DeletedUser

If you click on the magnifying-glass in the bottom-left corner of the minimap in the top-left it will replace the normal map in the background (thus enlarging it)
You can reverse this by clicking on it again.

Yerp, thats about it.

DeletedUser

That is what I was looking for, thank you. Now is there a way to view the world map?

DeletedUser

then you've come to the wrong world..

This game is just a clone of the others like it, which I've played for a number of years now. It won't take me long to pick up on this one as well. Simply had some questions about UI things is all.

Not in the game, no, but there are nifty tools like Grepolismaps and GrepoIntel

When I look at the map its kinda... weird lol. Is it supposed to be like that? Does it continue to fill the circle around the core as more players join or how does that work?

DeletedUser

This game is just a clone of the others like it, which I've played for a number of years now. It won't take me long to pick up on this one as well. Simply had some questions about UI things is all.

When I look at the map its kinda... weird lol. Is it supposed to be like that? Does it continue to fill the circle around the core as more players join or how does that work?
Well the direction choosing is currently bugged. :p
It's supposed to go in a circle but because of the bug everyone gets put in SouthEast

DeletedUser

And what happens when they fix the bug? Won't that kind of screw the people who get spawned near the core in the other directions?

DeletedUser27700

No, the bug put people in directions they did not want to go. When they fix it we will be able to choose direction again, and by my understanding, random will fill in gaps left by player choice.
So if nobody chooses SW for a while, the game will place random people there.

Oh, and Welcome :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser829

I started Triball Wars as a noob, got rimmed after 2 weeks and then dominated after that. Don't just think someone's going ot fail because they're new.

DeletedUser

Everyone starts out as a newbie, doesn't mean they won't get any better ;)

DeletedUser

What I'm asking is what happens to the people who are already stacked up in the south-east. They'll obviously be much farther ahead than anyone that spawns around them, same goes for people in the core being MUCH farther ahead then anyone else who spawns to their north-west, south-west and north-east.

Or are you meaning people will get to move their entire cities to other parts of the map?

DeletedUser27700

No mate. Everyone who starts early will of course have an advantage. The trade off is that you are surrounded by very experienced players, most likely better than you. You have to fight your way into the core.
Starting in any certain direction does not give you an advantage, its how aggressive you are in claiming that area. You need a good, aggressive and dedicated team.

DeletedUser

Right, but all I'm saying is that the length of time difference between the people in the core and the just spawning people who will land right next to them is so huge that it won't matter how experienced they are.

DeletedUser

Right, but all I'm saying is that the length of time difference between the people in the core and the just spawning people who will land right next to them is so huge that it won't matter how experienced they are.
What do you mean with the core? The core in this world has basically moved due to the bug. :p

Because of this bug you won't be spawned in o44/54/45 Everyone was spawned in 55 it seems. So when you join now you will end up somewhere along the bottom-right rim, which will not be populated by the ones who joined in the very beginning.