New World Beta Maps

DeletedUser

Thanks for the compliments. It's really interesting to see where all the tribes sit and how they recruit. There are some interesting similarities between Beta and Alpha as well, such as the #1 tribe being spread out and the existence of fringe tribes like Xmortis.

Next map will be on the 11th and I can't wait to see what changes :p

Nice maps, could you possibly make the colour brighter on the first map? (where all of the alliances are shown at once)

I used the brightest colours I could but the size-reduction seems to have made them a bit dull. I use the same set of 10 colours on this one and the Alpha maps but if you've got any other suggestions for colours to use, I'm all ears :)

if you do take request please let me know

It's very time consuming to do this for individual tribes so if you have a request, let me know and I'll make one while I make the weekly map. Next map will be posted on the 11th, so as long as it's before then, I should be able to put it in. Private message me if you want to discuss it further :)

Very nicely done mate! ;)
Now... for the idiot question from an old geezer - how do you work out which ocean is which!! :eek:

Sorry for the confusion. I tried putting ocean numbers on each square but it blocked too much of the map if I layered it over the dots and it was almost fully blocked if I layered it under the dots. This is the best solution I could come up with that lets you know the oceans without impacting the map negatively. If you have any suggestions let me know :)

DeletedUser

Top 12 alliances next time? :D I'm interested to see where we fit in. Again, great maps!

DeletedUser

thats extremly well done..bags of effort ..

splendifiorous !!

DeletedUser

where do you find the maps online ????

Maybe a dumb answer, but www.grepolismaps.org ?

The ones posted here I would imagine were created by Christn, with his own application, using the data feed from one of the grepolis sites =/

I am curious because I asked if we had any coders in the Alliance for the same purposes, and also to automate some of the Alliance Tasks .. something like a 3rd party Alliance / Maps Manager .. it would generate lists according oceans, # of cities owned by a member, Generate Alliance Forum posts & a few other secret ideas I have.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4660

soz yer l know where the map site is , l should have said how are they made

DeletedUser4660

how about a new map with all the waring parties as well in it please :Smile:

DeletedUser

Looking forward to the updated maps as Molon Labe are now ranked in the top 10 and rising.

DeletedUser

how do you know how to reference it. Like is ocean 32 - three along 2 down or 2 along 3 down?

DeletedUser

Thank you.....I should have geussed it was the one overrun by the Roman Republic.

DeletedUser

noted the massive changes in BETA

since the maps were last updated new TOP 10

what site are these maps generated on

nice to have a go at making a few new ones