DeletedUser

World Rizinia

Speed-3
Unit speed-2
Morale-Active
Alliance Cap-200
Conquer-Conques
Beginners protection-7 days

I want to build an alliance on Rizinia and to git my founders, leaders, ocean leaders, recruiters, forum mod, diplomaters and high council.

Position-How many spots left-What they will do-Why I have that many-rights

Founders-2-Will lead the alliance- so we can try and have 1 on at all times-everything

Leaders-5-Will help lead the alliance but want do as much as the founders-so we can try and have 1 on at all times-everything except founder

Ocean Leaders-x-Will be kind of like the leader of an ocean-depends on how many oceans we cover (2 per ocean)-same as a leader minus leader contact button

Recruiters-5-Invites members that they think can benefit the alliance-more invites (I will delete ones that are 2 days old)-invite and mass mail

Forum Mods-3-Clean-up the forums-(1 will only clean private forums) so no one has to clean to much-(private one, access to internal forums plus) form mod and mass mail

Diplomaters-2-Will get pacts that will benefit us and settle arguments-(both have to agree before a pact request) so 1 person doesn’t send a pact request out to everyone-Diplomacy and mass mail

High Councils-3-Gives their opinions on stuff and will help new players-try to have 1 on at all times-same as Ocean Leaders

Please reply with your Grepolis game name, what you want to be and a brief summary of why you should have that position. I will only have around 50 members. If interested, please give a suggestion for a team name or say one of the ones I have on here-
1) White Flaming Dragons

DeletedUser

Take your smelly EN62 stuff elsewhere, please. As Nodcrush said, there's a Premade section here.

/Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.