Pnp New World, Same Old Clueless, Leaderless MRA

DeletedUser29066

OMG . . . heads up anyone thinking of playing Edessa. You can dress it up anyway you like, a pig is still a pig:eek:

hello guys
hope you all are good here so mates ready to go in the next world
an alliance named Maelstrom will be formed in the new world EDESSA
it will under my guidance and leadership so if you guys are coming there and want to be a part of the my alliance then post your name here it will be a great help
those who are joining me are requested to choose SOUTH EAST as the direction we all be together and dominating the oceans nearby
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HUNTING,
Your Founder,
Supertruck2

DeletedUser9358

lol...i find it hard to believe that people actually join him!! :)

DeletedUser5554

I can't believe theres 80+ people willing to rejoin. But hey I injured the MRA today :D And maybe killed it!

DeletedUser29066

I wonder if we should post this in the pre-Edessa thread .. I'm sure there's lovers of comedy planning to play that world also

DeletedUser31161

i will. i am going to join how about you guys. i like these settings a lot though its

revolt

DeletedUser31161

this is the only world i am playing against players and i am their size. Troy i started late. and Athens i am wayyyyyyyyyy late. And speed 1 is too slow so i want to do this world

DeletedUser28686

why open another world? no wonder people don't play on worlds for long. One world every 6 months would be better than a new world every 3 weeks.

DeletedUser

Unless a 3-3 revolt comes out (which it never will) I am staying here.

DeletedUser5554

Edessa was temping to try because of its omicron style settings but I decided against it haha.

DeletedUser1405

Only world i am playing in and going no where, am enjoying the settings. Will enjoy them even more Once conquest starts.