New World!

DeletedUser55346

What do you think... how long till next new world? I'm just curios. 1month/2month's/3month's? :)
And what world that will be? Revolt or conquest?
World settings like building/unit speeds?

What would be YOUR dream world. :)

DeletedUser30931

Since September 19th, 2016, they release a new world on average every 52 days; however, since September of 2017, they release servers on average every 47 days. Their last server was released on July 19th, 2018, so I would estimate the next server will be released around September 4th - 9th, 2018. Give it a couple of weeks... it will come.

I think it will be a fast revolt server. Maybe no morale, low alliance cap, and short BP like Kastoria.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55806

speed 3
unit speed 3
revolt
BP 5 days
morale= dont really care much, but prefer morale on because there are less spammers
alliance cap=100
and i dont like BP villages i like the old ones, it was team work

DeletedUser54192

Usually they bring out a new world every 1-2 months. En109 Kastoria opened on 19/07/2018. So I'm guessing we'll see a new world announced anywhere between a week or two from now, and the end of September. Given that they tend to alternate between revolt and conquest, En110 should be a revolt world (probably with unit speed 1 or 2, as the last two revolt worlds to be opened both had unit speed 3).

As for dream world, probably:
World Speed 3-4
Unit Speed 2-3
Trade Speed 3
Revolt
BP ~5 days
Morale Inactive (Active wouldn't be too bad for me on a personal level, but I slightly prefer Inactive)
Alliance Cap ~ 50-75 (Large enough to discourage everyone from making a minimum of 2 branches just to fit in all the people they pre-recruited)
Domination Endgame​

They've given us a number of worlds with similar settings to those listed above in the 22-odd months I've been playing. The Domination endgame, when it's finally finished being tested, would be the icing on the cake.

DeletedUser48582

Well im getting crazy of all this waiting although the wife is happy about all my spare time lol.

As most players im hoping for a speed 3 as well but as Kal writes the last two was so which makes it close to impossible :( so if we Cant get speed three then i prefer:

Unit speed: 4
World speed: 4
Revolt
Morale: No
BP: 5 days
Alliance cap: 40

For god sake dont make it a speed 1 or 2 - would hate to wait another month :eek:

Bring it on Inno, The Sons are ready to march :cool::cool:

DeletedUser48256

Speed 4
Unit speed 3/4
Revolt
Morale Inactive
Alliance cap - don't care, I'll be limiting myself to 20-30 anyway.
BP - don't care.

Might potentially play speed 2 revolt but definitely not speed 1.

DeletedUser55911

Usually they bring out a new world every 1-2 months. En109 Kastoria opened on 19/07/2018. So I'm guessing we'll see a new world announced anywhere between a week or two from now, and the end of September. Given that they tend to alternate between revolt and conquest, En110 should be a revolt world (probably with unit speed 1 or 2, as the last two revolt worlds to be opened both had unit speed 3).

As for dream world, probably:
World Speed 3-4
Unit Speed 2-3
Trade Speed 3
Revolt
BP ~5 days
Morale Inactive (Active wouldn't be too bad for me on a personal level, but I slightly prefer Inactive)
Alliance Cap ~ 50-75 (Large enough to discourage everyone from making a minimum of 2 branches just to fit in all the people they pre-recruited)
Domination Endgame​

They've given us a number of worlds with similar settings to those listed above in the 22-odd months I've been playing. The Domination endgame, when it's finally finished being tested, would be the icing on the cake.

You're wrong!
Last 2 Revolt Worlds weren't speed 3.
EN108 was but EN105 was Speed 2.
Check the records before attempting to sound so smart.

Also, both, EN107 and EN106 were Conquest worlds. Meaning 2 worlds in a row were Conquest, so your brilliant theory of perfect alterations, 1 for 1, as in Revolt worlds following Conquest worlds and vice versa, is a load of you know what.

For someone who's been playing Grep only since 2016 you sure seem very full of yourself and your knowledge of the game. And your knowledge is found lacking, yet again. About time someone set you straight. (I have been playing grepo since Feb 2011, Auretius is one of my newer game nicks)

Next World will be REVOLT. No doubt about it, but I doubt it will come out in September, more like early October. Have to get previous worlds get closer to Wonder Era before they pop in a new one and see a portion of the players from the old ones delete accounts/handover cities and jump over for a shot at greatness in a new world.

My dream world for EN110 would be:

World Speed 4
Unit Speed 3
Ally Cap 50
BP 5 days
Morale INACTIVE

Last 3 Revolt Worlds had the Morale ON, I really wish for a Fast, no Morale, Revolt grepo World.

DeletedUser48582

Lol so i figure Kal has pissed you off in a previous World?

DeletedUser36697

Also, both, EN107 and EN106 were Conquest worlds. Meaning 2 worlds in a row were Conquest, so your brilliant theory of perfect alterations, 1 for 1, as in Revolt worlds following Conquest worlds and vice versa, is a load of you know what.

For someone who's been playing Grep only since 2016 you sure seem very full of yourself and your knowledge of the game. And your knowledge is found lacking, yet again. About time someone set you straight. (I have been playing grepo since Feb 2011, Auretius is one of my newer game nicks)

If you have been around so long then you should know better than to Launch personal insults ..
you were doing okay until you made it personal then you lost credibility
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

dianices

Phrourach
there's more than one type of long time player buuut.......

shot thru the heeeeart.........you give old timers, a bad name
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

rock n roll!!!

moving on ^^

Last edited:

DeletedUser54192

Okay, here we go.

You're wrong!
Last 2 Revolt Worlds weren't speed 3.
EN108 was but EN105 was Speed 2.
Check the records before attempting to sound so smart.
In my original post, I stated that the last two revolt worlds released had unit speed 3. Those last two revolt worlds were En105 Epidamnos, and En108 Istros. Here are the official settings for those two worlds:
Screenshot_553.png
Screenshot_554.png
I actually specifically checked the settings before posting to make sure that I wasn't making any mistakes, as I have played on a number of different worlds, and sometimes the settings blur together a little.

Yes, en106 Gortyn and en107 Istros were consecutive worlds, and both were conquest. However, in my post I stated that they "tend" to alternate. I know that attacking the language/grammar of others is frowned upon, but exploring my own world choice isn't something I'm going to get upset about and report myself for. The verb "tend" means "regularly or frequently behave in a particular way or have a certain characteristic". Not a theory of perfect alterations as you claimed I said, just a frequent pattern.
Let's look at the worlds opened from my first one, until the current day:

En94 Mesembria: Revolt
En95 Nagidos: Revolt
En96 Olous: Conquest
En97 Pagasae: Revolt
En98 Rhodes: Conquest
En99 Selymbria: Revolt
En100 Tegea: Conquest
En101 Amisos: Revolt
En102 Byblos: Conquest
En103 Carystus: Revolt
En104 Dion: Conquest
En105 Epidamnos: Revolt
En106 Gortyn: Conquest
En107 Heliopolis: Conquest
En108 Istros: Revolt
En109 Kastoria: Conquest​

Out of the 16 worlds released in this time period, there have been only two pairs of consecutive worlds with the same conquest mechanism. Not a perfect alternation between the two conquest types, however there are many more cases of alternation than not. Therefore I think stating a tendency towards alteration is not unreasonable.

I fully admit (and always have) that I'm not a veteran of this game. ~22 months playing time isn't much compared to a lot of the people here on the externals. I hope I don't seem full of myself. If I do, then it's correct for people to call me out on it. As for my knowledge of the game, perhaps I am fairly confident. I haven't been here long, but I've made sure to get a variety of experiences (conquest, revolt, leadership, regular player, playing to win, playing just to fight, playing with different groups of people), so what I know is just what I've happened to pick up in different places. In this case, as I have proven above, my knowledge and assertions were correct. When my knowledge is lacking, I'm perfectly happy to be corrected. But please don't attempt to beat me down on account of your greater time spent playing this game, without checking the facts first.

I don't wish to start a personal argument. I may have got involved a lot in trash-talking on these forums in the past, but not so much anymore. I merely wanted to defend my initial statements.

P.S. @Donpj111: I don't remember him from previous worlds, but as he has changed his username, there isn't a way I'd know unless he cares to reveal his previous forum/in-game usernames. (I admit to irritating my fair share of people, just that I don't remember this username being involved in any of those incidents.)

DeletedUser31931

I personally want to see something ridiculously unbalanced like world speed 6 unit speed 1, just to see what would happen
I've been saying this for literally 6 or 7 years now. There are so many interesting combinations that people like myself would play just to try it out, but inno sticks to the same boring ones. I understand that game speed, unit speed, and trade speed generally work best when close to each other, but what's so wrong about making a random "wacky" server every once in a while? Some thoughts of mine:

World speed / Unit speed / Trade speed
6/1/6
2/6/2
3/3/10 - I think this is particular would be fun to try
1/5/5

There are so many possibilities

DeletedUser31450

I agree with this, some funky combinations would be interesting.
Revolt/No Moral
World Speed - 5/6
Unit Speed - 1/2
Id like to play this one personally, high world speed would let us build the cities up relatively quickly, but lower unit speed means you dont have to sit at your computer 24/7.

XxDarkOdinxX

Phrourach
Would like to see a good revolt world. mostly been playing conquest, though i like both. Just want a change.
World speed :3-4
Unit speed :2-4
Trade speed: 2
Morale: Inactive

DeletedUser56231

I’d love to have a throwback world but with domination. No gold trading, no BP villages. All speeds are 6. Heroes a maybe.... I miss those wonderful sleepless nights... crying in the bathroom at work cause your having a mental breakdown from the 200+ incoming attacks and can’t login on mobile to post in the forums.... yeah one of those worlds. No morale either!

DeletedUser21774

No one's post here in a while. Is there an official thread for upcoming worlds? I'm waiting for specific requirements before jumping in.