Newspaper

DeletedUser

Newspaper

I was thinking of creating a Newspaper to go along with Owens (Though I doubt I'll get as good as him. I was wondering if anyone would like to be a part in this? I'll be making a group and we can talk about it there.

DeletedUser

I'm interested actually. I'd like to talk to the top 5alliances in a NW ocean (other side of the map from me) and see what their experiences are. Don't count on me to reliable though lol

DeletedUser

I think we would sorta do it like Owen, Interviews such, updates. I'll go ask him if he doesn't mind. Do you want to be a part of it (Then I'll make the group and we can start)?

DeletedUser

I'm in favour of this. Of course you can do interviews and updates, it's part of a newspaper!

All that I'd ask is that you don't use the exact same format, and make the order and such a bit different. After all, variety is important :)

DeletedUser

I agree, I'm sure we can come up with something unique ;), I think it's important we do as well as if I'm interviewing less well known alliances, it will have a different flavour. Ok, send me an invite and we can get started.

DeletedUser

I do occasionally interview less well known alliance, but you'll find some of them don't get back to you :(

DeletedUser7213

Murdoch will buy you out *beware*

He will own you, right Rupert/Bobgeldof aka Owen :p

DeletedUser

I'll give it a shot and help out if you still need one more person