Newspaper

DeletedUser43011

Make it like the US Caly one Rock and it will fly mate

DeletedUser10810

Minaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Miinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa minaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

ok I should do this on skype, not here. Not ruining the newspaper thread!

Sorry guys!

Oh! and Rock, you are the best, so newspaper is still yours ;)

DeletedUser

Minaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Miinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa minaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

ok I should do this on skype, not here. Not ruining the newspaper thread!

Sorry guys!

Oh! and Rock, you are the best, so newspaper is still yours ;)

Okay before you spam me on Skype, I'm not going to play this world seriously, so please don't try convincing me otherwise, lol.

DeletedUser46838

Fine fine, ill do a newspaper.

Is that what people want?

DeletedUser39190

it has to be an hourly newspaper... and ill pay you 1 gold per month for it too xD

DeletedUser46838

From my understanding of the world is that it is slightly faster than some of the other speed 2 worlds. So I'm going to start the interviews soon, probably within the next 2 days or so

DeletedUser

Ooooh, a newspaper. How interesting, I hope it's as cool as it sounds :) I've been on grepo for awhile, but not much on the forums before.
it has to be an hourly newspaper... and ill pay you 1 gold per month for it too xD
Dude, that would literally drive him insane xD use grepointel or something if you want up-to-the-hour data.(We are currently covered hourly there, lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dude, that would literally drive him insane xD use grepointel or something if you want up-to-the-hour data.(We are currently covered hourly there, lol)

DeletedUser22977

how many new worlds is Rock5 going to say he's going to do a newspaper on?

Aren't we up to 5 or so now?