Nexus PnP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Spammy pnp for a world that doesnt exist

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tone down the bragging please, we haven't even entered the world.

DeletedUser6810

Im curious, all these people saying" Good PNP + rep" Where is this good PNP you are talking about?

Aicy

Strategos
I know you're my leader and everything, but I've always prided myself in saying what I think.

That P&P was awful.

DeletedUser

Yeah this was really bad, the world hasn't even started yet, you might not even be the top alliance off the start. Sorta un-necassary

DeletedUser

You are far too ignorant , I may be new but I can tell that you will fall due to your ignorance and arrogant behaviour.

DeletedUser

sorry what? I'm GenDJosh a member of GTFC in Empire of universe 2. Also I'm vampire0001 on tribal wars. I'm confused?

DeletedUser

There is a noob spanner called firelord nobody likes him he I think is saying you are like firelord

DeletedUser

Thanks for the explanation , I was like " are those losers talking about". Nah I'm Josh , I a huge e-empire on Empire of universe 2. Does anyone play it?

DeletedUser

sorry what? What has the number "0001" got to do with Eu2?

DeletedUser

I didn't make this thread to be good or anything.. I just wanted to try making a sort of funny pnp... I do know that it is horrible...

DeletedUser

since world hasnt opened and alliances havent been made I am closing this thread as its spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.