Nicaea Predicitons

DeletedUser

Well, the noses must be to the grindstone because it's so quiet here. Let's make things interesting and make 2 month predictions on who you think will be hot, not, and who won't even be around! :pro:

DeletedUser

I'm thinking that Order of chaos 1 through 100 will slowly fall apart. I mean they are not even helping protect the founders in one of there alliances!

DeletedUser38652

Well, the noses must be to the grindstone because it's so quiet here. Let's make things interesting and make 2 month predictions on who you think will be hot, not, and who won't even be around! :pro:

Graecia seems really good I think..

Rave will rule the ABP world

Roman Easter/Western Empire will fall

League of Legions will be history!

Coalition against Rave :

LoL
Immortals/2/3/4
Jazzland
Fully Equipped
Roman......

DeletedUser

Guess it did not.... I predict that the Immortals... break up..... to Late.... Rave, LOL, Spartans and Magna G's have the most influence in this world!!! CHI

DeletedUser

Seems like the newly formed Circle of Heroes intends to be a big player. Does it mainly consist of Immortals members?

DeletedUser11886

Heh, Rave don't set your sights too high. Nightfall used to dominate the server in both ABP and Points. Yet they still do, but they now top in DBP and are mostly point farming now ;) Oh how the great fall.

(I mean to insult to NF Members)

DeletedUser38652

Heh, Rave don't set your sights too high. Nightfall used to dominate the server in both ABP and Points. Yet they still do, but they now top in DBP and are mostly point farming now ;) Oh how the great fall.

(I mean to insult to NF Members)

So even tho we're looking ahead of everyone we are in top DBP and ABP, we arent like the rest of the other alliances with pacts with everyone. All top 20 alliances is after our , we're looking for the right time and right alliance to make a pact with. Circle of Heroes have targeted us and everyone knows what we're gonna do.

DeletedUser38652

Graecia seems really good I think..

Rave will rule the ABP world

Roman Easter/Western Empire will fall Soon

League of Legions will be history! Has happened

Coalition against Rave :

LoL Done
Immortals/2/3/4 Circle of Heroes
Jazzland
Fully Equipped
Roman......

Laughing my off

DeletedUser

When players are so tiny, and alliances just formed, it is really nonsense to predict anything. Surely it will take at least a year before things start to become clear (a 1 speed world this is!). Anyway, let's see where Rave is in 3 months.

DeletedUser958

It's called predictions for a reason... Nobody knows how it's actually going to be in a few months ;)
You can't "predict" the present, so we have to guess about it to make it predictions :p

DeletedUser38652

When players are so tiny, and alliances just formed, it is really nonsense to predict anything. Surely it will take at least a year before things start to become clear (a 1 speed world this is!). Anyway, let's see where Rave is in 3 months.

Lol and after 3 months you will say "lets see where Rave is in about 3 months"

Like the others everybody said Rave will fall within a week, just simply because of we being Pro's.

DeletedUser

Lol and after 3 months you will say "lets see where Rave is in about 3 months"

Like the others everybody said Rave will fall within a week, just simply because of we being Pro's.
I am not saying at all you will be gone, only that it is slightly early to predict (or guess) who will be strong and who not. If you guys are PRO's then surely you will be there untill the end. Let's see.

DeletedUser38652

I am not saying at all you will be gone, only that it is slightly early to predict (or guess) who will be strong and who not. If you guys are PRO's then surely you will be there untill the end. Let's see.

Stayin till the end is way harder than staying 3 months. It wasnt prediction about who is good and who is bad, but simply who will be gone and who will stay.

DeletedUser

The Fraternity will rise for an alliance currentley Ranked 39th globally and 2nd in O65 they are Ranked 14th in ABP
and
71st in DBP meaning they guys know ABP is ALL that matter's ;)

DeletedUser

Stayin till the end is way harder than staying 3 months.
Exactly! It will all be about the alliance with the most active players, who have patience to stay aggressive untill the end. Maybe rave indeed, maybe not.

DeletedUser

The Fraternity will rise for an alliance currentley Ranked 39th globally and 2nd in O65 they are Ranked 14th in ABP
and
71st in DBP meaning they guys know ABP is ALL that matter's ;)

This time of the game isn't really for wars anyway, as people are ghosting like flies i.e. DarkNovember. Everyone was gunning for him and his properties but in the end it's about control and dominance. This is a marathon not a sprint and even the best will change their leadership, I'm sure. Then again, what does a member of an "MRA" know?

DeletedUser

the fraternity now 9th ABP ;)

and growing stronger and stronger