Pnp Nidhogg reports ROTD/Downers War!

DeletedUser2663

Keep it friendly guys. Its only the forum and a game. I advise a few of you to go re-read the Forum Rules. Its a PnP so there is no need to stoop to personal insults here.

DeletedUser

Yeah the humor was suppose to derive not from the lame yo momma joke, but from the awkward feeling that arrives after telling a really bad joke. I'm gonna go blast Miley Cirus and complain that nobody understands me now...

DeletedUser

This is Pendragon, welcoming you back to Nidhogg ladies and gentlemen. Or should I say boys and girls? We appear to have had a little misunderstanding during the Nidhogg’s break, so we wrote up another issue to refocus your jokes and insults on.

First up, we have the surge of Downers troops into Rise of the Dragon cities. As cities of ROTD fall to the U/D alliances, this report is left asking why? Is it because of overwhelming numbers? Perhaps the D/U alliances have been out warring the Dragons of late? For more on this story, I went in depth with a member of the Dragon council, who for security reasons requested not to be named. Our interview is as follows:

P: Hello --------. You’ve agreed to talk with me about the war over the past 3 days, on the condition of annyonimity, correct?

---: Yes. I’m afraid if I tell people what’s been going on, they won’t believe me.

P: Can you give us a hint at least? Why have the Dragon’s been losing cities recently? You appear to have lost several members in, due to their cities being taken. Do you care to comment?

---: For security reasons, I cannot speak to everything. But to be honest with you, we’ve been taking the weekend off just like Nidhogg. We gave the Downers and Uppers a 24 window to leave the alliance, and we would not attack them unless they started attacking us again, or they rejoined Downers. A few of them took us up on it, though we did have some requests for extensions in order to prepare their defenses against any reprisal attacks deemed necessary by D/U leadership.

P: Oh, so you used the 24 hours for a rebuilding period? Have Dragon troop losses been that bad?

---: You’re putting words in my mouth. I never said anything about needed a rebuilding period. We just needed a bit of a relax time. Its stressing, trying to take all those cities, and then rebuilding them to be high performance machines in the Dragon War Machine.

Estimation of Dragon War Machine Production
4243682612_3490e081a3_o.jpg

P: So you…did what? Rebuilt cities your alliance had recently taken?

---: Well, that’s what some people did. The rest of the alliance had a much better time. Turns out one of our members is a world famous distiller…and well, you’ve seen The Hangover? And not the sequel, the original one?

Possible Opening Ceremony of Dragon Weekend Party
2009_the_hangover_003.jpg

P: Are you saying the alliance all took a shot laced with roophies?

---: Again, words in my mouth! I didn’t say anything like that! I asked if you saw a movie.

Was this More Like It?
atheenseschool.jpg

P: Care to elaborate then on what you mean?

---: Sure. Don’t fight pendered, don’t argue with Kronos, and for all that is holy in the world, don’t challenge the Dragons Academy to breathe real fire.

The Dragon Party*
censored.jpg

P: Sounds like your alliance had a good time this weekend, sir.

---: Yes we did. But hey, we’ve got to get back to the war planning now. This war isn’t going to win itself after all!

Dragons Returning to War
troy2_1084541487.jpg

Well ladies and gentlemen, that is the scoop as I heard it form a Dragon councilmember. Will the alliance quit the partying of the weekend to reload and take the south of O55 away from Downers/Uppers? They seem confident in their ability. Perhaps they have a card up their sleeves…or a CS in a harbor. Either way, it looks to be a promising and hard fought war. From all of us here at Nidhogg, we welcome you back and look forward to continuing our war coverage.

I’m Pendragon, you stay classy readers.

*Image edited for Internet inappropriate content

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Once again pendragon I enjoyed it...However just wanted to point something out to you though....We never controlled the south and only had a handful of players down in south 55,although we have been trying to eat up reality that way before things started and were expecting losses in the early stages on both sides due to city locations.... We declared on ROTD because they refused to stop taking cities in our ocean

Would also like to point out that due to it being a crumby morale world many of their turtles are playing a huge role in this war

The truth oh who is what of the war will come when we get further south and they get further north

Petrilo

Phrourach
Well, if you are not in the control of the whole ocean, just it's northern part, how can you consider it to be your ocean?

btw what happened to to UPpers?

Would also like to point out that due to it being a crumby morale world many of their turtles are playing a huge role in this war

Is that some kind of an excuse HurtU? :p

DeletedUser

nope I dont make an excuse just state facts...if you have a player that has a 2k city and all they have built is a wall and defensive troops it makes it hard to do anything against them..... Why someone would be content to do this I have no idea but you have a whole posse full of them and yes we have taken their initial cities and they have come back [dont know why] but that is the case

I originally created the UPpers as I thought when ETD disbanded due to Sasa up and leaving unexpectedly that they would just join us so I was looking to make room...Just like everyone else I was also looking to put the more active aggressive players in one alliance and the others in another...With ETD forming Haze and a war happening makes it easier to have everyone under one roof so that their tyrant leader can micro manage everything[that being me] as told by my guys lol

That being said, I dont want the ROTD members to be nervous because when their alliance goes by-by or when more members wish to join us we can restart it up again to make room for them.....