Pnp Night Fall Battles It Out

DeletedUser

Note: This thread wasn't made to insult or criticize any one. This is to liven things up due to prolong failing to do a newspaper ;P
I am not attacking any one in any way or not trying to draw attention to myself in any way because i am interested in the world and its future.

War began with League of legends aka LOL, but they didn't put up much of a fight against Night Fall

cartoon%20obama%20no%20survivors.gif

A previous Feud changed into a warfare with Night Fall and RavenClaw
nuclear-bomb-explosion.jpg

RavenClaw and Night Fall Battled Fiercely towards each other.
lolololol.png

Night Fall took alot of cities from RavenClaw, But they are still alive.
Evil1-e1296266479775.jpg

The 13th Legion prepared a sneak attack against Night Fall but Night Fall's reaction gave them a shock of their life
funny116.jpg

The 13th legion tried their best to break our defence.

The 13th Legion By their special tactics snatched a city from our member - Our First Loss
http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa416/42HelbaX/Nonesense/remiqnet_15085.gif

Congrats to The 13th Legion for wresting a city from Night Fall's hands. Well played.

Redwood Originals took a city from The 13th Legion while Night Fall battled The 13th Legion

Produced by UrsiX
Founder of Night Fall Alliance

Give a warm and special thanks to everyone who is playing in this World

R.I.P To those who left this world due to our unexpected results

Special thanks to all you lovely people reading this and o
ur wonderful Mod Icey and ninepence :)

I Hope you all Enjoyed it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

*PnP but other than that it was actually quite good.

DeletedUser

it was excellent, Ursix
I really did lol, but why oh why did lol not get a special mention

+rep

DeletedUser

that made me chuckle.. sometimes i forget its just a game and a bit of humour is good...they are still alive:)

DeletedUser

Took some cities from Noob Fall today. BTW thanks for the BP. Now I can take another city :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know you're a bit butt-hurt about the whole situation, but, "Noob Fall"? Really? Whether you're an enemy of Night Fall, a friend of Night Fall or just neutral towards them, I think everyone realizes that the alliance has achieved enough on this realm to at least earn some basic respect. Having a cocky attitude like that and calling the alliance "Noob Fall" says more about you (and the alliance letting you in) than us, really. Nobody respects someone with a disrespectful and cocky attitude like that.

DeletedUser11886

Wait, they only deserve 'Basic' respect? What's that supposed to mean? xD

DeletedUser25746

I know you're a bit butt-hurt about the whole situation, but, "Noob Fall"? Really? Whether you're an enemy of Night Fall, a friend of Night Fall or just neutral towards them, I think everyone realizes that the alliance has achieved enough on this realm to at least earn some basic respect. Having a cocky attitude like that and calling the alliance "Noob Fall" says more about you (and the alliance letting you in) than us, really. Nobody respects someone with a disrespectful and cocky attitude like that.

Its a game forum. Your supposed to banter some. Forums boring when you dont sling a little mud. He took a city from biggest and most aggressive alliance (statwise) on this world. I would beat my chest some also.

DeletedUser

Its a game forum. Your supposed to banter some. Forums boring when you dont sling a little mud. He took a city from biggest and most aggressive alliance (statwise) on this world. I would beat my chest some also.
This guy understands...

Why my noob fall statement WAS accurate

Night Fall dropped LadyAlana
Night Fall dropped WlfMaster
Night Fall dropped 4fun8ame
Night Fall dropped X-zero-X
Night Fall dropped RosscoM
Night Fall dropped randomcoolboy
Night Fall dropped nikkkjo
Night Fall dropped johno168
Night Fall dropped Nightsaberr
Night Fall dropped Cheater of death