NmE Vs The Coalition. Part II

DeletedUser2663

After receiving positive feedback from my last one I proudly present to you

Part II of NmE Vs The Coalition. .

Staring The Secret and none other than NmE
Dont worry other top 12 alliances. You to will be reconised when you do something reconisable.

As we all know Zeta is always changing. New alliances being formed, new wars being fought and The old being forgotten in the dusts of time. The inexperienced are slaughtered and left in the wake of the veterans as war rips across the oceans, leaving the core in a state of chaos

2246679876_f3a7f146f7_o.jpg

With the biggest war on Zeta being fought and NmE in the thick of it Taking on Daft, Elvis World Tour, BloodStorm Pirates and The Secret

A change has come.

2010-03-29-change.jpg

stats.png

A unlikely Alliance has been formed. One that will shake Zeta to its core and leave everyone that is sane trembling in fear.

072307_fear.gif

Long time rivals and heavy weight hitters in the war. NmE and The Secret Have merged together to form a new ultimate alliance.

managed-service-providers-merge.jpg

Yes thats right. you did read that right. The best members of The Secret have Joined NmE. Famous players such as Venum, Rynoc and Eedjits have joined NmE bringing some of the best of the best with them to join in NmE's Crusade of world domination.

ten-venerable-villains-in-movies-20070625000515795.jpg

How did this happen? i hear you all ask ( yes i am physic ).

Well as most people will know, The Secret and NmE engaged in diplomatic talks as soon as they both appeared to be top dogs. Both alliances at the time couldn't come to terms and find a common ground where both alliances benifited. Soon after that they went to war to battle it out for the alpha dog spot. ever since then we have been locked in combat and no one side could gain the upper hand.

stalemate.jpg

Now after 3 months of intense war the talks were re-opened.both alliances relised that they were getting nowhere (NmE especially since taking on Daft, Elvis and BloodStorm along with The Secret.) Both leaders knew they couldnt beat the other. The respect between both sides after this long long war was imense and both sides looked and treated the other as equals.

03-PS21-7.jpg

Both sides saw they were being left behind in growth and both agreed on the only logical way forward. A merge of the best and the active. Now today we have a new NmE filled with battle hardened veterans who have taken on the worlds best for 3 months and given as good as they got and never backed down from a fight and never took a step back in the face of potential total anilation.

Zeta!

This is Your Final Warning!

Tremble in front of your computer screens as NmE is back with reinforcements Bigger and stronger than ever, ready to take the war to the enemy and there is nothing to stand in our way.

( except Daft, Bloodstorm Pirates and Elvis World Tour for now.)

128775755972395247.jpg

In this spoiler you can find some more interesting stats and maps.

againmorestats.png

evenmorestats.png

morestats.png

And here you guys go. a little something special to treat the eyes. a birds eye view of the war. ( sorry bout the txt but there are a lot of cities here so not much room for txt )

Nme-1.png
This PnP is in no way any kind of formal declaration of war or a threat from NmE. It is conveying the message of the merge between two alliances and all other information is most likely creative license.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you spelled eedjits name wrong! d'oh! i like the pretty pictures, it looks like that lady is doing the splits in mid air, yum!

DeletedUser

Great PnP. It says I need to spread rep around before I can +1 you

DeletedUser

It has passed now. You forgot, PG ( my alliance ) was at war with NoE too.

DeletedUser2663

was. Atm i think we are just at war with EWT and BSP and lots of other small ones. Our diplo has changed recently.

But we were at war with pretty much every1 at one point.

I think my first line of my PnP explains the change

"As we all know Zeta is always changing. New alliances being formed, new wars being fought and The old being forgotten in the dusts of time."

DeletedUser

Dan cant rep you yet it wont let me , but keep it coming number 1 on here Buddy A1

DeletedUser2663

lol i think i deserve the title

PnP Master of Zeta!

i feel i have earned that after all, (Not boosting my ego much aye :p). but im always up for constructive critisim though.

By the way thanks for reading all.

I hope to bring More PnP's to The fourms but i can only Write about Importaint events i know about :p.

So If you notice Something monumental happening on Zeta that involves NmE (Now we are called uNmEek ) watch the fourms as i will bring the news to all in an entertaining fashion =)

DeletedUser

Where the hell is Towel?!?

I haven't seen his ugly mug in awhile? But this type of merge reaks of his style. A lot more than the Fusion one.

Asperon Thorn

DeletedUser2663

Towel as far as i know, quit grepolis a long time ago. i think he was the one who brought NmE to grepolis but he isnt here anymore and it seems NmE isnt here anylonger as well.

DeletedUser

towel was the founder of Nightmares of Elysium on Zeta, then left shortly into it's life most likely leaving in the middle to later part of may about 2-3 weeks in the servers existence. I took over and now we are where we are today :)

DeletedUser

Towel as far as i know, quit grepolis a long time ago. i think he was the one who brought NmE to grepolis but he isnt here anymore and it seems NmE isnt here anylonger as well.

Yeah, the only (Original) NmE members I know for sure that are still playing Grep are in the Argonauts on Gamma.

Not that there are not probably several players that have worn the tag that I didn't know that deserved it. Just never bothered to get to know them.

Asperon Thorn

DeletedUser

hmm from what I remember before i quit Gamma, those players were a part of NmE on another game, some previously in NmE on that server, but didn't like the idea of being in a large alliance so they quit before the merge from NmE to Fusion. If you notice, "Nightmares of Elysium" isn't particularly known for it's superiority or aggression on other games/servers like we were able to do here on Zeta. Because of that fact, a recent acquisition helped us decide to change our name, so we will honor the memory of those who helped uNmEek become as strong as it is today by using NmE in the name, but no longer will we carry the burden of mediocrity that is Nightmares of Elysium on other worlds/games.

I think things for the few of us who have been a part of NmE on Gamma, Epsilon, or other games, we appreciate the ability Towel had to form and sustain an alliance on Gamma, not as much Epsilon from what I hear, and with Zeta, for having us travel to the SW direction to build a core.

Anyway, I don't know you much Asperon, are you his friend?

DeletedUser

but no longer will we carry the burden of mediocrity that is Nightmares of Elysium on other worlds/games.

Anyway, I don't know you much Asperon, are you his friend?

Whoah now. . .Whoah. Mediocrity? NmE on Gamma wasn't much of the tradition of NmE which is why the one's that came over weren't very happy about it. But we came over in two waves. The original including Towel and some people. And a few months later I and a few more came over.

However we didn't join NmE, which is why there is a joke in our profile that showed we were immediately at war with them.

Towel and I were co leaders of the original. (Not Grep.) Mostly we saw eye to eye, but he was the more peaceful of the two of us. ;)

Anyway, I always liked to Banter with Towel on the boards. . but it seems he is MIA. He probably went back to our old game, as they opened a new server.

Asperon Thorn

DeletedUser

he had personal issues and quit gaming altogether is what he told me, but i found him playing caesary when i took a peak at that game

DeletedUser2663

hmmmm i need something to happen that is big to make part III. Sadly Zeta has been quiet lately

DeletedUser

Quality work mate, OrangeOpti's seal of approval is what you deserve!