No Christmas Gifts

DeletedUser31143

We're an hour into the 25th, many hours into Peace Time and still no doubling of resources and no half price/twice as fast city festival option.

One would've thought that this would have been programmed in long ago.

I reported this through the support link but no resolution and no fix yet.

I'm playing in EN-104

Is anyone even looking at this?

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
Agreed , inno company aren't awake at this time so your feedback won't come any time soon. But i don't know why its not programmed to take into effect at a set time.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
reduced festivals have been running in other worlds for quite a while
resources I can't tell because I have a buff from a previous event
it may be that only 104 is affected
know that doesn't help you but may be why less ppl are yelling

DeletedUser54192

Reduced cost/time for festivals was active on en103 as of quite early yesterday. The time was indeed cut in half, but unless I'm being completely stupid (entirely possible), they didn't actually halve the festival cost, they reduced it by a third. Were the costs meant to be halved, or just reduced?
Original: 15k+18k+15k = 48k res total
Christmas: 10k+12k+10k = 32k res total

Hard to tell on the resource production buff as I still have Pandora's Wisdom active, but I think it is working.

DeletedUser51423

There does seem to be a problem with the Dion server, it has been reported. Please be patient with a fix as it is a holiday.

DeletedUser36697

In the spirit of the season.. will they still run the event and do it correctly or will we get maybe "next year it will run right"

my festivals cost 10,12 and 10,000

DeletedUser51423

In the spirit of the season.. will they still run the event and do it correctly or will we get maybe "next year it will run right"

my festivals cost 10,12 and 10,000

I cannot speculate as to a fix, however your festivals are at the reduced rate.

DeletedUser35069

Festivals where at a 1/3 reduction in resources. That's what it said on the pop up.

50% more resources, halved festival time, 33% festival resource cost reduction.

DeletedUser36697

dont have anything now, feativals are normal costs, where do we see a copy of the pop-up?

DeletedUser36697

Festivals where at a 1/3 reduction in resources. That's what it said on the pop up.

50% more resources, halved festival time, 33% festival resource cost reduction.
dont have anything now, festival are normal costs, where do we see a copy of the pop-up?

DeletedUser35069

I got it on my phone. Tbh too much of a chore to be uploading it etc but someone posted it on skype when it popped up. It definately says 33% reduced costs for city festivals.