Fixed No more crown visible in other worlds and no way to view all awards in order

DeletedUser20908

Hello

Don't know where to post this exactly but im posting it here:

Just noticed that since the so called "update" to the latest version i don't see my crown i earned from Tau in any of my other worlds and i can't get my awards to be shown like they used to only the awards of the world itself is shown and so its all out of order and i want to have my awards shown at all times from all te worlds ive played in order how they were before this "update", could some one explain me where i can find the setting to set it again like it used to be

I've seen other players that have crowns and now they just have laurals which is'nt fair cause each and everyone of us have fought hard for the crown and we deserve to have it shown on any world we play on not just the world the crown was won.

with regards,

schorpioen22

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are looking into the crowns not being displayed.

All your awards are still on your profile, they are just hidden. Only the awards for the current world will be fully displayed. After the last award there should be an arrow that when clicked shows awards from all other worlds. It is not possible to revert this change.

DeletedUser20908

Thank you for your quick reply Tanuki7

I found the arrow for the awards shame it can't be reverted but so be it :) and i hope that the problem of the crown will be solved quickly.

DeletedUser33470

IT'S FUNNY THAT EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEMS AS IN THE PORTUGUESE SERVER!
If you guys want to display your medals from all the worlds you played, I think you can display them all in you profile!!!!