no more daft :'(

DeletedUser

Well... Spike, Survivors got on when daft got disbanded, I have been checking rankings daily :) anyways, DAFT was a problem, they were strong and having one full leader is horrible, not a democracy

DeletedUser

there was no 1 full leader, all founders have equal rights, so any one of them can remove everyone else bar their fellow founders. As i understand it, Mad Rappa was away to long without going to vmode and his cities began being taken by our enemies, that cant be allowed to happen so his cities began to be cleared to be taken back into the DAFT fold. Unfortunately there was a misunderstanding and it all turned into the clusterf**k from hell. DAFT was a great alliance to be a part of but what the hey, its just a game and a good shake up makes things a bit more interesting every now and then.

DeletedUser11468

Thanks a whole lot Mad Rappa.

I just logged on to nothing.

I knew I shouldn't have giving you founder rights when I created DAFT.
:p

Yeah...no hard feelings....none at all.

DeletedUser

I hope all and not just most of the players effected by this event are still happy and sticking with zeta.
We dont get as many new players as we used to and we dont need more quitting in Zeta :(

anyone saying "lol" or "good riddance"
*casts an evil eye, opens tabs, checks you out*
should crawl back under a rock(SW). this wasnt any fun for at least some of the remaining players in Zeta:(

DeletedUser

markway and poseidon i dont think you guys have enough space to talk as you guys are in charge of one of the largest mra's in this world