*no name yet*

DeletedUser

i havent decided if im going to use the name i wanted to use lol first i wanna see if my CoA and sig can be done lol ;)

this is my recruitment message :D :

hello,

im founder of the alliance that doesnt have a name yet lol. im an experienced player and also gotten pointers from leaders of the best alliances. i have an idea of wat im going to call my alliance but i dont want to call it something no one likes or agrees with.

im founder of 2 alliances. 1 of them is Mu which started bout a couple weeks ago. the other is on Gamma known as Kataraclysm. my alliance is ranked 87 with my points being 140,700. gamma is an old world where the alliances in it have been around for a long time compared to my ~2 months.
here is my grepo stats page: Kataraclysm Stats; phoenixavier stats

if ur questioning my abillities to lead i understand completely, but im very good at wat i do and base decisions on wats best for the alliance and not for myself. ive gotten insight from many alliances such as The illuminati; Fusion; Mortalis Veritas; Bucking Frutal and Route de la Mort. ive combined all their advice and created my own leadership style which i plan to experiment with in Nu.

thank u for ur attention.
sincerely,
~phoenixavier