No World Wonders in Xi

DeletedUser

they should stop opening new worlds.then more people might be in xi or different worlds.

DeletedUser12667

Guys continual whining will get you no where.

I am not sure I would call it whining, more venting frustrations. Xi was fun to play while it was 1.26, but now it is a chore to play. With the lag and constant response error I am personally finding it more frustrating than fun.

You are right the update is here and there is nothing we can do about that, but hopefully our complaints about certian issues will speed up the resolution that inno needs to find to fix the issues. I personally cant see myself putting anymore money into something that causes me grief.

DeletedUser

Interesting, let me look into that. I did ask about this and it was confirmed that all of the old 1.26 worlds were eligible for WW after the update.

So it has been over a week, any news on this?

DeletedUser

in Beta world wonders are being built by alliances with 1 city on the island and no other cities???

DeletedUser

in Beta world wonders are being built by alliances with 1 city on the island and no other cities???
The alliance has to be the only one on the island but they don't need to own all the slots.

p.s. still waiting for an answer about the WWs on XI.

DeletedUser

how come everyone's having islands prepared for WWs and this topic title says otherwise?

DeletedUser

because we were lead to belive they were being forced on us along with the downgrade

DeletedUser5398

under construction

there is no rush to start building any WW anyway as they havent even finished developing the hero worlds. so even if all of us were ready to move up tomorrow there would be nowhere for us to go.