Pnp nobody fools them

DeletedUser

In the alliance profile for Death takes all, it lists all the reasons they will use to declare war on you. one of these is this
Talking to our members

this made me curious, and as i am always looking to annoy people and get resources i sent them all this.

as you all know i am our spy in Reformed Law but they found me out. they are about to start massive attacks on me, please send any resources or spells you can spare to
1 way of the fist
2 war is the answer
3american capitalist
4wrong sideof heaven
or 5wshrsh part 2
guys i'm in really big trouble here, please help now.

response was rather lackluster, only got two kingly gifts and a wedding. so i sent this.

support or something guys please, got attacks incoming from. resources so i can build my wall would be best.
sgtperry
Paulie75
cobra team
and ijsbrand

all hitting 1 way of the fist at 23:47:23

got some more spells this time, and this message.

please
ChristianTheBrave
chalna today at 14:26
thanks.
ChristianTheBrave today at 14:25
Okay, I never knew you were a spy man, I hate RL, I will help you. 100 land units coming.
chalna today at 14:23
idk why, i sent it to everyone else.

as you all know i am our spy in Reformed Law but they found me out. they are about to start massive attacks on me, please send any resources or spells you can spare
1 way of the fist
or
4wrong sideof heaven
guys i'm in really big trouble here, please help no
ChristianTheBrave today at 14:21
I only got one message
chalna today at 14:20
read the first message.
ChristianTheBrave today at 14:19
Hey man, aren't they on your team?
chalna today at 05:34
support or something guys please, got attacks incoming from. resources so i can build my wall would be best.
sgtperry
Paulie75
cobra team
and ijsbrand

all hitting 1 way of the fist at 23:47:23

now we know why it means war to talk to them, they send you resources and troops, and thanks christian for sending your troops on a 26 hour trip.

DeletedUser

thanks, not sure what to do next, maybe disturbed or switch genres to 2pac..

they just gave me 2400 more wood, and a call of the ocean.

DeletedUser

two more weddings, and more support, one guy figured it out and reported me, not sure what rule he thinks i broke, lying perhaps?

DeletedUser

thanks, not sure what to do next, maybe disturbed or switch genres to 2pac..

they just gave me 2400 more wood, and a call of the ocean.

Disturbed would be great, love the music taste. Finally someone with good standards :)

Funny Pnp, but.. It would've been a lot better if it had a better layout, it kinda hurt my eyes.

Ohh and a side note, looks like one of those who have been fooled rated this thread a 1 :D

DeletedUser

i know, would have prefered screenshots, but can't use a host site atm.

DeletedUser42982

I tried doing something like this but they realized that i was lying 2 minutes after dispatching their support :(

DeletedUser

I've had a lot of practice. I've failed at this tons of times, thankfully it's pretty safe since they are awful anyway, you don't get rimmed for it.

DeletedUser42407

I've had a lot of practice. I've failed at this tons of times, thankfully it's pretty safe since they are awful anyway, you don't get rimmed for it.

I read this PnP everyday and it still gives me laughs :D