Pnp Nod, Jteale, and Mute Spitter's merry adventure!

DeletedUser5554

So there I was just sitting around doing what a normal leader would do. Farming, speaking to people, organizing then suddenly a thought came up in my head. I wanted to change it up! So I hop on Skype and ask who wants to go on an adventure and Jteale replied? Where was our adventure off to? The Myrmidon Skype room!! So I changed my skype name to hide my true identity and cover me. But getting in would be no easy task even with that.

Skype Raid.PNG

As you can see it took tons of effort to get inside their skype room the dangers were endless. But I still faced one problem I had to get my friend Jteale in! well there was no way that was going to work twice and they would let an LD member in.

Skype Raid 2.PNG

Or you know just let me do it and don't contest it at all. Well i'm sure these pros knew exactly what they were doing right? So Jteale the "spy" was allowed to stay and we had our fun for a bit pretending I was a terrible guy.

Skype Raid 3.PNG

Jason seemed a little on edge yet let it continue so we did. And then BAM we revealed the truth!

Skype Raid 4.PNG

Jason didn't seem to taken back by it at first but began to unravel a little more with each minute!

Skype raid 5.PNG

Jason began to get frustrated with my counters and rightfully so many people have been pushed right to wits end just by my ability to argue out of a situation. Even more so when someone is trying to pull a fast one and lie to me...About me. Claiming that LD can't be trusted....Right last I checked we didn't come to you with this merge deal though we did humor simple Simon....Oh how Simple he really is. So Jason got beaten back quickly and even better Mute joined in! But poor little Jason or shall we say Jimmy was none to happy about that. No no no not happy at all. He began kicking me at will but of course it only led to this!

Skype Raid 6.PNG

Well Jimmy Neutron over there wasn't getting rid of me that easy though he would continue to try for roughly 7 minutes he would have to kick me, Jteale, and Mute almost at once.

Skype Raid 7.PNG

Or just kick your whole alliance that's on Skype that's also a way of solving your problems right? Well after a few more minutes of fighting and us raiding he finally got all three of us successfully and our run was at an end but not before some very fun things were said like Simple Simon claiming we multi logged on Skype and that transferred into the game. He then went on to say he was a big bad forum mod and would have me banned! (screen capped if mods view this as a a rule break and want to act on it).

And there you have it guys if you want to get into the Myrmidon skype room just simply change your name and add Simon or Jason!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You missed the pictures of me and JT re-adding you lol. I'll pm you them in skype since I'm too lazy to get them up on the forums.

DeletedUser

this had me ROFLing hard, especially the oart where Jteale re added nod lol,goodstuff

DeletedUser

Lol. We had to add nod back into the room at least 10 times. Then jim raged and booted everyone :(

DeletedUser

Probably trying to kick the spies. Doubt that worked to well. Or they didn't pay jimmy his tribute when he gets attacked lol.

DeletedUser

So there I was just sitting around doing what a normal leader would do. Farming, speaking to people, organizing then suddenly a thought came up in my head. I wanted to change it up! So I hope on Skype and ask who wants to go on an adventure and Jteale replied? Where was our adventure off too? The Myrmidon Skype room!! So I changed my skype name to hide my true identity and cover me. But getting in would be no easy task even with that.

As you can see it took tons of effort to get inside their skype room the dangers were endless. But I still faced one problem I had to get my friend Jteale in! well there was no way that was going to work twice and they would let an LD member in.

Or you know just let me do it and don't contest it at all. Well i'm sure these pros knew exactly what they were doing right? So Jteale the "spy" was allowed to stay and we had our fun for a bit pretending I was a terrible guy.

Jason seemed a little on edge yet let it continue so we did. And then BAM we revealed the truth!

Jason didn't seem to taken back by it at first but began to unravel a little more with each minute!

Jason began to get frustrated with my counters and rightfully so many people have been pushed right to wits end just by my ability to argue out of a situation. Even more so when someone is trying to pull a fast one and lie to me...About me. Claiming that LD can't be trusted....Right last I checked we didn't come to you with this merge deal though we did humor simple Simon....Oh how Simple he really is. So Jason got beaten back quickly and even better Mute joined in! But poor little Jason or shall we say Jimmy was none to happy about that. No no no not happy at all. He began kicking me at will but of course it only led to this!

Well Jimmy Neutron over there wasn't getting rid of me that easy though he would continue to try for roughly 7 minutes he would have to kick me, Jteale, and Mute almost at once.

Or just kick your whole alliance that's on Skype that's also a way of solving your problems right? Well after a few more minutes of fighting and us raiding he finally got all three of us successfully and our run was at an end but not before some very fun things were said like Simple Simon claiming we multi logged on Skype and that transferred into the game. He then went on to say he was a big bad forum mod and would have me banned! (screen capped if mods view this as a a rule break and want to act on it).

And there you have it guys if you want to get into the Myrmidon skype room just simply change your name and add Simon or Jason!

From what I've seen posing as a forum mod when you are not one will get you banned. You can't play in a world if you are a mod from what I know

DeletedUser

Probably trying to kick the spies. Doubt that worked to well. Or they didn't pay jimmy his tribute when he gets attacked lol.

Not paying tribute, and questioning Jim. It's not about supporting the alliance, it's keeping him in power.

DeletedUser

Lol, that was some fun stuff:) Our li'll Jim didn't cotton to being called Jimmy, now did he?

Sad though that Deth got kicked.

DeletedUser

Lol, nice vid:)

I'm sure Deth'll have a better time in EoD than with the Myrmaids. Nod, you did him a favor by getting him kicked!

DeletedUser

Looool Awesome PnP mate +rep :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nice to see mathchew90 gets a mention in there, im still the most wanted man in delos, simple simon was green and yet he hated me too lol. poor old Simple simon, what an idiot lol. it made me laugh after he kicked every1 in the myrms he started an alliance called the ER waiting list and then joined ER for about a day until he was CSd lol.

anyways wheres mute spitter these days, is it safe for me to remove those bireme i have guarding the CS in his harbor?? anyone??