Top 12 Nod's power rankings (top 12), Pre-season picks for success, and NOT lasting teams.

DeletedUser5554

Intro Song:

Having been around this game since the opening of Gamma and having led 5 top 12 alliances in my days and helped lead many more. I feel I've learned how to make some alright predictions though in week 0 its very hard. Anyways here's my week 0 chart. Do they match up with your opinions? Maybe you have a different opinion? State them if so. :)

(keep in mind these are based off top 12 charts, forum goers, and relative alliances. Basically week 0 stuff this chart is invalid at the end of week 1)

Power rankings:

1. Greek Empire - Not terribly impressive in their average points but they are the only top 5 alliance that has less than 60 players. They also have a pretty decent depth chart and a top 15 player on their roster. They seem to have an okay idea of how this goes and will earn the 1st seed for week 0.

2. Lacking Diplomacy - Not very strong in terms of recruitment but that is done intentionally. They have the best average thus far. They have an experienced set of leaders and have a good idea of whats going on here but like all team do have their fair share of stuff to clean up. They get the 2nd seed this week.

3. Hellfire- Not big, not small not bad. They claim to have some experience and based off their profile they show some wisdom to back it up. Having a decent average to back this up is a key to a week 0 3rd seed.

4. Glimmer in the Dark- Have some forum goers who seem to have decent knowledge of the game, second highest average, and seem to have a good idea of what they want. The only thing I see is a small number of people which could be hurtful. (Tight ain't always right) However they are good enough for the 4th seed.

5. Aurora- Decent member count and a good depth chart. Good enough for a 5th seed.

6. As Athens Burns- Pretty small but pretty solid looking knowing one of the players and his work ethic they stand a shot at making some noise in the early weeks. 6th seed it is.

7. For the Buzz- Hold the 12th seeded player, have a decent leader, but are very small and could get overwhelmed if not careful. Has picked a fight with Evolution of D3th (local MRA)

8. Brotherhood- No such thing as depth on this team and I out rank over half their team which is never good. However they aren't an MRA which is good enough for a 8th seed.

9. Lords of War- Playing the spread hard in terms of recruitment, but show small bits of experience and aren't an MRA, top set of players are decently ranked. 9th seed.

10. EVOLUTION OF D3TH- holds four top 12 players (one of which I've personally turned into a farm before), and has some training from my good friend Murtius who started Evolution in Omicron. Clearly that training hasn't sunk in very well though because Murty would disown these guys in a heart beat. Despite ranking 1st in the world they are 10th in my power rankings. They get the 10th seed because out of 235 players at least SOME of them should be good. Communication will be a problem big time though.

11. Myrmidons- Two top 12 players and a decent amount of depth. Communication will suck and they will hurt for it due to MRA status. But they aren't beyond hope however they do earn the 11th seed for my rankings.

12. Occupy- YOU ARE AN MRA! Despite holding the #1 player that is the only top 12 they have. With over 100 players the depth chart takes a plunge! 12th in the rankings.

Pre-season picks for future success:

I think obviously Lacking Diplomacy will be around for a bit and do some damage in it's worst case scenario.

As Athens Burns could make a dent in this world if it picks up its pace a little bit.

Among the MRA's Evolution of D3th probably will be the longest lasting due to its proclaimed experience and a decent depth around it. It will not be a major super power though.

Hellfire will make for an interesting group of people to keep an eye on as well and could be a top 12 laster.

NOT lasting teams:

Occupy- The word MRA comes to mind.

Lords of War- Shown blatant stupidity very early on very tough to recover from that.

Brotherhood- Just looks bad with a bad depth and a over 60 player team in just a few days.

Myrmidons- 114 players not many of them look good.

For the Buzz- Not making a good name for itself with its leader Smithy7 making an of himself early on leaving other leader Mrpenguin to pretty much do damage control. That topped with small size and not much depth they won't be in the power rankings for long. Could avoid problems if they cut Smithy7 now.

Finally the first war was declared yesterday before BP even ended.

The Buzz vs EVOLUTION OF D3TH

Nod's pick to win- EVOLUTION OF D3TH will advance to 1-0 in wars. Even though its an MRA make no mistake that 235 players will have some players glad to take on such a small alliance. Overall very few Buzz players of the already very few Buzz players will make it out in one piece I feel.

DeletedUser31161

Please update this as now For the Buzz has the second highest average. Yes we have ecnolidged we need more players.

DeletedUser

Put a lot of time and thought into this for our reading enjoyment. Great job and thanks!

DeletedUser5554

Glad to see everyone is enjoying it and good luck Penguin remember cut the Smithy (leadership wise) get the win. :)

Sorry I meant to add some pictures to liven it up a bit but it was late so I was lazy haha :/ But i'm glad everyone likes it thus far.

DeletedUser5554

Well i'm glad everyone is enjoying it so far. And no controversy even better :D

DeletedUser

I'm sure we'll spark something soon. ;)

Nice read, by the way. I forgot to reply to this earlier. +rep

DeletedUser5554

No lets save it for the Occupy and the Evo guys to cry about :D

And yeah sooner of later someone is going to be ranting about this. :p haha

slobo.c

Strategos
Evo is now on half way to success(250 Players) lol
Will they reach the Goal? :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser5554

I'm with a friend in Lacking Diplomacy Nivrap if you're in 55 you should come join up :D

DeletedUser

I'm doomed. I'm in an alliance with 12 and 13 year olds. The big topic of the day is whether to change the name of the alliance.