Non political stats

DeletedUser1405

I will be posting stats in here over the next few days from the last 10 days from the 2 sides involved in the ongoing fights in the world, as the title says they will be non political and are not for PnP, all stats are gained from Grepostats adn can be checked.
I will start with the basics and go more in-depth over the next few days.

I would apreciate this thread not being spoilt with all the garbage tht has spoilt other threads of this sort

DeletedUser1405

L/D Taken +47 Lost -22 Overall +25
E/R Taken +38 Lost-7 Overall+31
EoD Taken +33 Lost-11 Overall+22

Aur Taken+21 Lost -0 Overall+21
TFO Taken+13 Lost-9 Overall+4
Myrs Taken+38 Lost-40 Overall -2
Cohesion Taken+0 Lost-13 Overall-13

These are basic city stats for the last 10 days, will post a breakdown when i have comleted them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Most of LDs are internals,so unless Ive got it wrong,for the most part,every + city we have also counts as a - city,yes?

DeletedUser

and for LD, I don't think 47-22=22. I believe it equals 25

DeletedUser

Most of LDs are internals,so unless Ive got it wrong,for the most part,every + city we have also counts as a - city,yes?

ive noticed LD are taking alot of internals recently although it seems to be the same big players taking the big internals everytime its kinda like a pecking order, thanks for drawing attention to an excuse about why LD have lost some cities though.

all in all a good idea

DeletedUser

and for LD, I don't think 47-22=22. I believe it equals 25

you tell him maciver!!!!! dont thank him for putting the effort in just tell him he made a mistake

@mike62...good effort a good read and non political and easy to understand

DeletedUser

You just cant help yourself can ya,even when the guy asked you to leave it at the door.

DeletedUser

You just cant help yourself can ya,even when the guy asked you to leave it at the door.

you should of left your excuses at the door, you and maciver jumping on this thread straight away saying mikes calculations are wrong and then going on about the flaws in his thread regarding LDs hunger for internal innactives and distributing them to there top players who already have multiple cities built on gold.

btw what happened to chilliwacker, i know he was never much of a leader but is there any reason why he left ER or is he just using winniepegger to keep tabs on the ER and decided to go to LD

DeletedUser

So by asking him a question relative to his thread,I am "jumping on this thread straight away saying mikes calculations are wrong and then going on about the flaws in his thread regarding LDs hunger for internal innactives and distributing them to there top players who already have multiple cities built on gold."

Correct?

Your perception of things astounds me at times.

DeletedUser

I wasn't jumping on this thread. At least not intentionally. Sorry if you thought I was Mike.

Was just pointing out what looked like a minor typo to me and here you go (chewedmatt) wasting you "breath" and everyone else's time.

DeletedUser1405

Will be working out some more in depth stats in the next couple of days.

DeletedUser

Mat, chilli was visiting LD for a day or so to see how they do things. We are allies, it makes sense to get a firsthand experience as to how each other operate.

DeletedUser

And fyi Matt, I did the same thing and visited ER for 3 days and Chilli was just "returning" the favor.

DeletedUser1405

First set of broken down stats going back to and including the 12/2, Will add the here as go on.

Lacking Diplomacy
-3 Cities to Aurora-points total 29412
-------------------------------------------------------
Exiled Renegades
-1 City to Aurora-points total 4665
Empire of death
-2 Alpha Wolf-----12900
-2 Delos imperium-16268 Total points lost 29168
Aurora
-2 cities to Lacking Democracy Total points16,376
The Forgotten Ones
-4 Exiled renegades points lost 34193
-2 Slightly mean points lost 10030
-1 Great warriors 034 point lost 5132
-1 Delos imperium Points lost 9826
-1 Centauri league points lost 6349
-1 Great warriors points lost 2952
-1 Phalanx points lost 5427 Total points lost- 73909
Posted all the losses for the period.
Myrmidons
-6 Delos imperium points lost 29735
-4 Lacking diplomacy points lost 32251
-2 Aurora points lost 17902
-1 Empire of Death points lost 3910 Total points lost- 83798
--------------------------------------------------------
Cohesion
-3 Lacking diplomacy points lost 32979
-3 Myrmidons points total 18659
-1 Exiled renegades points total 8152
-1 Alpha wolf points total 6222 Total points lost- 66012

DeletedUser

Exiled Renegades
-1 City to Aurora-points total 4665

Being as I'm the one who took that city, I feel I'm qualified to state that it's not entirely fair to count that loss against ER. That city was FAR away from the nearest ER city, on one of two neighboring islands with LOADS of Aurora and Myrmidons, and I get the feeling based on the response to the siege that Queen Crush's communication and general response to the situation were so inadequate as to render the city beyond help.

I'll also note that I lost 2 cities to LD in the 2.5 days during and just after that siege completed (one might have been recent enough not to be included here yet), so I personally certainly have nothing to brag about lately.

DeletedUser

Myrmidons

Conquering green flags???

Or did Au plot to turn on Myrmidons and get caught in the act again???

DeletedUser

Myrmidons

Conquering green flags???

Or did Au conspire to turn on Myrmidons and get caught in the act again???

I honestly don't know the details, but I'd presume those were Myrmidons inactives that we had consent to take, perhaps a couple of Martin's cities. Myrmidons, like any other alliance worth a damn, would prefer a blue inactive turn green rather than red.

DeletedUser37666

Being as I'm the one who took that city, I feel I'm qualified to state that it's not entirely fair to count that loss against ER. That city was FAR away from the nearest ER city, on one of two neighboring islands with LOADS of Aurora and Myrmidons, and I get the feeling based on the response to the siege that Queen Crush's communication and general response to the situation were so inadequate as to render the city beyond help.

I'll also note that I lost 2 cities to LD in the 2.5 days during and just after that siege completed (one might have been recent enough not to be included here yet), so I personally certainly have nothing to brag about lately.

I like this guy, hes very honest :)