Noob Alert!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser18132
  • Start date

DeletedUser18132

Screenshot2012-01-31at80433PM.png

Not even a day after the world opens...

Byzantine Empire apparently something like Santa Army or Hacienda!

DeletedUser

Radiationator declared war on them, why does nobody notice that xD

DeletedUser18825

It was going to happen anyway. Why not let them have time to build up our ABP?

DeletedUser17045

This world strikes me as a lot of those players who stick around for a month or two, get all active in the forum and then just die out or get rimmed and quit the world. Lets hope you guys change this because I've seen it happen before. And if you do decide to quit, come join Gythium...the more fresh meat, the better.

DeletedUser

This world strikes me as a lot of those players who stick around for a month or two, get all active in the forum and then just die out or get rimmed and quit the world. Lets hope you guys change this because I've seen it happen before. And if you do decide to quit, come join Gythium...the more fresh meat, the better.

You are absolutely correct. That is how Grepo gets new people to keep playing and joining new worlds. People that dont know any better will think that a new world is full of active and involved people. When really it is just full of a bunch of false promoters and forum junkies.

DeletedUser

me too .

Emperor Dragos today at 21:30
If you immediatly do not stop attack on my diplomat rascanac...I will declare you a War...You will be exiled from this World for less than one month!!!!!
You have one second to decide...
Emperor Dragos today at 21:35
You fool!!!...you pick wrong target to attack!!!
You will regret this...
I declare War to you and to your poor alliance...

DeletedUser

me too .

Emperor Dragos today at 21:30
If you immediatly do not stop attack on my diplomat rascanac...I will declare you a War...You will be exiled from this World for less than one month!!!!!
You have one second to decide...
Emperor Dragos today at 21:35
You fool!!!...you pick wrong target to attack!!!
You will regret this...
I declare War to you and to your poor alliance...

take pride in my messages?:))

DeletedUser

this world has the same settings as Grepo 1 Beta, and look what happened there...

DeletedUser

Hi guys seems a fitting place to pop in and say Hi

Im a noob to the game dragged here from another and loving it.
Was going to wait the month so Im not classed as previously spoken about but thought why should I start my game trying to impress when the only reason im here is to learn and meet like minded people

So firstly Hi and I apologize way in advance for noobish game play but can assure you im learning and have a friend with heavy boots planted up my rear pushing me down the right path.... I hope
Feel free to say hi in game or keep eye on me, but hopefully for the right reasons

Dazzle