Noob in search of an alliance...

DeletedUser20043

Hey all,
I'm an active player looking to learn the ropes. I want to join an alliance that is strong, but not full of tools. See... I gather that being a noob makes me a punch line to most of the pretentious prigs that play this game, but... like I said I want to learn the game... I just don't want to be constantly insulted by someone, no job and no life having, able to play games all day elitist geek, because I have to be a grown-up. So if anyone can help... I'd appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20043

So far 2 people out of the 100+ viewers left a comment... that must mean there are a lot of people like the ones I described above on the boards... too many people see themselves in my words... The down side is I'm not getting anywhere with my search the up side is I haven't had to deal with any cyber thugs... to whomsoever, that may view this in the future... I'm not looking for a hand out... I'm an active player that is looking for a team to join... and I'm a team player...I can't imagine that it's possible that all of you are jerks... I'm sure there are more guys like this super fast cat & 10 that are seemingly cool people... Anyhow... whatever shall be shall be

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The problem most likely is geography, not the amount of jerks per capita on RHO.

DeletedUser20043

The problem most likely is geography, not the amount of jerks per capita on RHO.

lmbo... "Jerks per capita" you're too funny... you'll have to forgive my cynicism, I'm an old guy that can't stand how rude people are to each other... so few people would have the courage to be so disrespectful to each other face to face. It seems everyone is tough on a chat board...;) anyhow, it is as I'm certain that you guys have suggested, I'm just way out in the boondocks. Thanks for the feedback guys.

DeletedUser

Views also count the people who don't have an account on here, therefore cannot write a message :) Also i left Rho two-three months back so no help from me :p

DeletedUser

I totally agree with the post, started playing yesterday and learning the ropes looking to an alliance. I think I am ocean 57. Would that be to far?

I am still trying to find out the purpose of the game, I mean I get the divide and conquer but it all seems to be moving so slow and I know I have a target on my b/c of the low points. Anyways, I'll figure it out.

DeletedUser

I totally agree with the post, started playing yesterday and learning the ropes looking to an alliance. I think I am ocean 57. Would that be to far?

I am still trying to find out the purpose of the game, I mean I get the divide and conquer but it all seems to be moving so slow and I know I have a target on my b/c of the low points. Anyways, I'll figure it out.

Low pts means you wont be a target. The higher pt level to a city makes it more desirable. I generally don't conquer anything under 8-9k

DeletedUser

Low pts means you wont be a target. The higher pt level to a city makes it more desirable. I generally don't conquer anything under 8-9k

Good to know! That means I got a chance to "play catch up". Thx

DeletedUser

you mean u cant conquer anything over 8-9K lol kidding N2S gotcha back m8