Noobs: Experts at killing their own troops

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54537

Once you have 40 cities, like i do, you won't need that one (2 in my case) cities that have 1/1/1 resource buildings, since you can get just enough of RSS to queue up 415 LS in one go. And cave doesn't make sense, really, they are allowed to see my troops. This nuke is ready within a day and a half with aristotle 20:)

-And don't speak notmad, you go lose more cities <3 ; no snipes for you then :D

I can snipe on my own, I only need birs

DeletedUser54702

Noobs 21 - 0 MGGA

Are you going to fight back at all?

21 cities oceans away from our main borders, not losing sleep over those. The player knew those cities would be most likely taken when they joined us.

The fact that you need to validate yourself by keeping count is funny.

We've taken far more than 21 cities off TF by now but i dont think anybody over here is posting scores. Would you care to tally them up for us?

DeletedUser21560

21 cities oceans away from our main borders, not losing sleep over those. The player knew those cities would be most likely taken when they joined us.

We've taken far more than 21 cities off TF by now but i dont think anybody over here is posting scores. Would you care to tally them up for us?

What has TF to do with us? I can tally up the cities u have taken from us, i actually already did, but let me repeat. 0
Which are your main borders, i cant seem to see them, you are spread out all over the place

But oh well, this rate we will have cleaned up O55 real fast :)

DeletedUser54702

What has TF to do with us? I can tally up the cities u have taken from us, i actually already did, but let me repeat. 0
Which are your main borders, i cant seem to see them, you are spread out all over the place

But oh well, this rate we will have cleaned up O55 real fast :)

Such a grand alliance as yourself and yet haven't even cleaned up your core ocean yet?

DeletedUser21560

Such a grand alliance as yourself and yet haven't even cleaned up your core ocean yet?

Nope, we did not invite 50% of the server in order to do so... But thats the good thing about it all, we still have cities to take... Id rather have cities to take, than take your approach. "We do not defend them because they are in the wrong ocean". Why have them in the first place?

But please tell me which ones you will defend, then we will make sure to get there ASAP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54537

It seems crater has ghosted, one of the players you once claimed was amazing. He had twice the amount of points than his BP score

DeletedUser54702

It seems crater has ghosted, one of the players you once claimed was amazing. He had twice the amount of points than his BP score

It seems you lose more and more cities by the day.

Help yourself to some crater ghosts, we can take those from you too.

You should probably take up 20bucks offer to help you out with some snipes.

DeletedUser54537

And Deus, you say you lost those cities because they were too far from your territory, all the cities I lost were also too far from our territory.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
And someone did keep count of how many cities TF lost and post it here. They were Synergy players that you recruited from us, so they are probably over there.

Well, except Notmad, who may have done most of the score-keeping.

But most recently, he-who-we are-not-worthy-to-name was keeping a pretty frequently update and even exaggerated count. That guy is still with you, right?

Pro-Grep

Strategos

Being proud of taking from us cities far far from us and just in the middle of your core and not being ashamed to loose 22 cities t noobs because they were far?

Now I see from where comes those great logic and why all your members are talking all the time same non-sense stuff.

DeletedUser54354

Ive never heard so much tripe in my life. You cant defend and or swap out 20 cities internally? No killer players in mgga who would have liked 20 cities in and about noobs? Openly admitting you seen no expansion possibilities from them. Do you even lead? Delete a few posts here and there, spend your time talking with smaller teams and allow 100 decent players to float about as soloists?? Ring bells yeh

DeletedUser54702

Hey man, Notmad did not lose 23 cities in the last 24 hours, you did. Whats up with that?

Haha you know what i remember? You whining and crying about BD bragging about taking far flung cities off you at the start of the war.

Yet when its you doing the taking of far flung cities its a great and worthy accomplishment?

Thizzle most noobish of noobs i must tell you something.

Only a desperate leader resorts to mm'ing propaganda at enemy alliances.

I hear from a few of our players you tried that in your last world too and still lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.