North Star Empire

DeletedUser

NORTH STAR EMPIRE

A new alliance is coming to Corinth. We will pillage lands, destroy our enemies, and bring a world order to the new land. People will be frightened of us, and we will rule our oceans with an iron fist, keeping our enemies at bay. They can run, but they can't hide.

About me: I am King McNultey, a warrior who has been on the front lines. I have played in Kappa, Chi, Psi, and Omega. I am very experienced in leading alliances, as I have been leader and founder in alliances. Once, I was the leader and founder of one of the top 5 alliances in Chi, so I know what I am doing.

Alliance starting point: Northwest, ocean 44, first day Corinth opens

Alliance Motto: "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"

Alliance rules
MUST BE ACTIVE- NO SIMCITY BUILDERS
Respect your members
Post on forums
Have fun

Positions:
Emperor-Me, King McNultey
Co-Emperors-(2)
Officers-(2)
General [of all armies]-(1)
Admiral [of all naval fleets]-(1)

To apply for any of these positions, please submit an application either below or PM with your game name, a little about yourself, your experience, and a link to grepostats.

To apply to join, submit an application below with your game name, about yourself, and experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8969

northwest is o44 and southwest is o45. did you mean o45.

just your friendly neighborhood, socrates34

DeletedUser

don't let fist of the north star see this, his head will explode (smirk)

DeletedUser

Hey King! Wasn't planning on joining but since your hear I will apply.
Ingame name- Apollo026
About myself- Uh, well I guess I really enjoy Grepolis and I'm only a "little" addicted. Unless I'm at school I'm on Grepolis so I will be very active.
My Experience- Played with you on Chi and Psi so you know that, had 50,000 points on Iota before I had to fight the ranked 4 alliance by myself (I failed). Thats it for worlds that I played competitively on, but I did play Xi, Omicron and Lambda.