Northern War Score Board

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

As the war is pretty much over, since AoA (whatever) is dead and just wont surrender i am done with this thread.

Sereton please close this

DeletedUser

strico10 if u can please stop telling ppl that war is over

just play the game and have fun
AoA (whatever) is fighting

So please stop spaming ppl

DeletedUser

strico10 if u can please stop telling ppl that war is over

just play the game and have fun
AoA (whatever) is fighting

So please stop spaming ppl

They really aren't fighting though... they are trying to survive but certainly not fighting

DeletedUser

detahbringer u dont know any thing

Im the leader of AOA and my alliance is doing a good job.

DeletedUser

Why don't I know anything?
If your a so called leader then maybe you should use your alliance's actual name... furthermore, rather than trying to tell us your still fighting why do you not do some actual fighting? maybe organise an attack or two, feel free to send them my way, its getting quite boring waiting for the cp to rack up before each conquest.
What happened to niko leading the alliance?

DeletedUser

Im closer at ocean 33 and cant send u attacks cauz u are to far.

but if i was closer than u will see how i fight.

DeletedUser

Adri2 the wars is pretty much over we are still taking some of your members cities and you guys arnt doing anything about it

DeletedUser

ok guys

1.we have 2 oceans under our control
2.we have much good and active players.

The problem is that we have much inactives than OoO and TN

And till we have our ocean under our control
the war is not lost

We are losing city from our inactives and in our borders.
thats all

So im telling to all the players of theta
just play the game and stop telling me and my members that we are losing the war
cauz this is not Honest war.
just fight and have fun :D

DeletedUser

you have a total of about 1 and a half million point people on V mode you guys have inactives if you guys are so under control then attack OoTO and take some of our cities.

DeletedUser

Im closer at ocean 33 and cant send u attacks cauz u are to far.

but if i was closer than u will see how i fight.

I am all around you Ardi, and I still don't know how you fight... Unless curling up into a ball in the corner is considered an offensive technique, please correct me...

Double Posted.... Dun Dun DUN...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You maybe too far away to attack me but surely considering if I look on the map surrounding my new 3 or 4 villages everything is pretty much red, that one (perferably more than 1) of your alliance members can and will attack me?

DeletedUser

Ardi you guys are not still fighting, you are all turtled up and are just trying to slow down the time that it takes to conquer you guys.

You guys can barely manage to take our inactives, as far as our actives go you have no chance

DeletedUser

strico if u can reply to my message here
cauz i need to talk for somthing

DeletedUser

Adri this war is over! just dissolve already stop putting your players in all this stress you guys are just going to end up dissolving anyways