Not an alliance forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser345

you and about 20 others have posted in this section their alliance recruitment stuff and it belongs in the other forum not this one so fhibner is making a point and creating an entire thread about it. :)

DeletedUser

you and about 20 others have posted in this section their alliance recruitment stuff and it belongs in the other forum not this one so fhibner is making a point and creating an entire thread about it. :)

Thnx Achilles +rep for that :)

DeletedUser

it is getting very annoying.. it really can't be that hard to post in the right place.. there aren't that many options! lol

another good post +rep :)

emm i know its so annoying now it was all right for the first few bu like 20 is annoying

DeletedUser

I don't see how so many found it difficult in this world. There wasn't this problem in Lambda when it opened. Have people become so Zealous in their advertisements that they can't hold it back long enough to find where their thread should go?

DeletedUser

I just feel bad for Legionreturns. They are making his job harder by posting it in the wrong place.

DeletedUser

It's not that hard, although yes, annoying. I don't honestly see the need for this thread though, that's like saying I can't do my job...

Is anyone saying that? ;)

DeletedUser

It's not that hard, although yes, annoying. I don't honestly see the need for this thread though, that's like saying I can't do my job...

Is anyone saying that? ;)

No way! You are excellent at your job!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are doing a great job Leggy, we just have lots of people on this world who are so excited about finding a forum where they can talk about their great alliances....that they forget to put it in the right place. It's them we pity, not you!

We lub you Leggy!

DeletedUser

Dayum! I didn't even need to edit that one to make it favourable! Thanks Sapphire lol

Lozza, take note! :p

DeletedUser

Obvcourse, no one was critizing your moderating, I think we all appreciate its a difficult task, especially with a bunch of misfits like ourselves.

But in fairness to fhib, the thread must have worked because the amount off Alliance posts in the wrong place has significantly reduced :)

Status
Not open for further replies.