Known Bug Not Enough Resources

DeletedUser

I am sure this has to have been reported before but just in case...

When trying to build different buildings it says I dont have enough resources but I do, including citizens. Right now I am trying to build a timber camp upgrade and it says this. To build the timber camp it says I need the following...

169 wood
202 marble
150 silver

I have onhand the following...

186 wood
644 marble
211 silver.

I have 42 citizens free, so what up? Things like this are reasons why 2.0 should have never been put out.

DeletedUser

Hello Hardkill ~

Have you tried using a different browser, and/or clearing cache? I haven't seen anything regarding this issue on the forums, and am not having the issue on my worlds. Can you please tell us what world this is occurring in as well as your browser name/type. :)

Thank you for your time,

Lane

DeletedUser22399

Refreshing your page and clearing your cache usually solves this one. It's something to do with the server catching up with the display (don't quote me on that last bit i may have it the wrong way round lol)

Nev'yn - completely non technically minded

DeletedUser

I get the same issue, it is normally 1 or 2 resources out, if you refresh it then shows you can't build the item just yet. I just assumed it was because I was using IE10.

DeletedUser

I get the same issue, it is normally 1 or 2 resources out, if you refresh it then shows you can't build the item just yet. I just assumed it was because I was using IE10.

Someone changed this to known bug for title but I do not read where its known. The answer with grepolis is always clear your cache, that is NOT the case in this one. What you have to do is logout and log back into game for it to work correctly. I use firefox and IE to play and also chrome, it does the same thing on all browsers. Logging in and out is only way to fix this.

I really wish anyone who tells you to clear your cache would not bother posting that answer as 99% of all players have already tried that and its not really an answer to help.

DeletedUser20429

It's recommended that you only use IE10 for testing and not for actual use ;) That way bugs like this don't show up. But he wasn't using IE10 so it don't matter. But I am just saying.