Not Getting Free Gold! Please help

DeletedUser

Hey Guys, I have been playing for a few days now, now I am trying to get some free gold to activate a merchant. I have done about 6 free surveys and the gold meant to show up after 5 minutes, but I have not received anything... have you had the same issue?

Arthur

DeletedUser

Yes it is quite a common problem. The only problem is that inno's response is "Its not our problem so dont complain"

DeletedUser

It is a very common problem and, as far as I am aware, there is no 'fix'.

My advice is go for the timed offers, they tend to be more reliable. Also the videos are reliable, but generally more time-consuming and be wary of your bandwidth, if you have a limited Internet package you should always be wary of watching videos or downloading.

DeletedUser12667

Yes it is quite a common problem. The only problem is that inno's response is "Its not our problem so dont complain"

Huh, not innos problem. I am gonna go out on a limb here and say that any of the sponsored things offered are all paying inno something. I may be wrong, but why would inno allow a sponsor to promote the free gold if inno didnt benifit in some way. And looking at it I also see inno providing oppurtunities for free gold but yet it is not their problem:eek: If I go to a buisness and they say you can gain benifits if you fill out a survey or something provided by the business I am going to, then it is their responsibility to ensure it is a valid offer. I could see it not being inno's problem if the players searched on their own for free gold offers, but inno is the one that supplies the offers. But then again it just goes to the fact of big buisnesses not being truly affected by the sponsor pay offers they promote, so why would they put an effort into trying to resolve the issue. As doing something for others just because it is the courtious thing to do seems to be a thing of the past and it is now moreso I dont benifit from this so I am not gonna spend my time or effort trying to resolve the issue for a player who I dont personally know:(

But that is the way of the world nowadays, and I can gladly say I dont follow fads or ways of society. Being different for me is being courtious to others even if it doesnt benifit me, and I like being different:)