Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Princess Lozza

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • QCI TCG

Votes: 10 20.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

i think Mac's only post for the month has been in this thread so unfortunatley this is not a true reflection of who the personality of the month actually is.

DeletedUser

sadly that's typical of PotM competitions :(

the best poster rarely beats the person with the most alliance support.

DeletedUser

LOL alliance support is a good thing, and not to be sneezed at whatever format that support takes. So cheers and thanks for those 10 lovely people who voted for moi; hugs and kisses to you all. You've made me feel very welcome ;)

PS next time I'll get organized and have some sort of hot fighting girlie/ chick sig, and romp it in :p

DeletedUser

its all about how you play out your campaign....

LOL the battle was won (congrats Mac) but the war....?

"Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand" Mark Twain (now, I just have to think of something terribly witty to say.....) Nope, got nothing. I lose again ;)

DeletedUser

Hello all, just wanted to say that I don't deserve this title and that there should be a sudden death between the 2 followers.

Indeed, I haven't posted anything this month and I wasn't even aware that so many people voted for me (didn't ask them as potm was the last of my worries)

Shouldn't we have a stat that says how many post you did in the last 30 days? that would be a real good indicator of who is active on the forum and give some hint about who to vote for. ;)

DeletedUser

Hello all, just wanted to say that I don't deserve this title and that there should be a sudden death between the 2 followers.

:eek: Somehow I didn't think it would come down to me mud wrestling with QCI, slugging it out for the title :p

DeletedUser

Addendum

Hmmm... if winning a POTM poll means you end up getting rimmed and/or ghosting, count me out! :D