Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17043

now correct me if I'm wrong here
I activated my VM on 3rd of june
I assumed the account would be safe
on the 8th of june my city on tau was conquered
on the 9th of june my city on phi was attacked
now do not say that I did not activate it,because I did!
now,explanation please!:supermad::Angry:

DeletedUser

in what world did you activated it?
VM is for an specific world, you had to activated on phi and tau

DeletedUser

This is kinda trippy last time i went into vacation mode it enacted it on all my worlds.

DeletedUser

Back on topic but how did you know you were conquered, did you login or did you look at grepostats?

DeletedUser17045

He was not conquered.

He was merely attacked. None the less, he told me he was going into VM. Then, after beginners protection was over, the tripwires placed in his cities went off because someone attacked him. I grew suspicion as I thought he was in VM. He came back, logged back in, and on skype and then told me the situation. And here we are today.

Either the VM system is totally screwed on Phi, or, unfortunately, Firescore lied and did not go into VM. I'm pretty sure, in all due time, we will get to the bottom of this.

DeletedUser

He was not conquered.

He was merely attacked. None the less, he told me he was going into VM. Then, after beginners protection was over, the tripwires placed in his cities went off because someone attacked him. I grew suspicion as I thought he was in VM. He came back, logged back in, and on skype and then told me the situation. And here we are today.

Either the VM system is totally screwed on Phi, or, unfortunately, Firescore lied and did not go into VM. I'm pretty sure, in all due time, we will get to the bottom of this.

yes he was conquered..in tau..

DeletedUser17045

I thought we were talking about Phi? None the less, that's a different story then. :D

DeletedUser

why should it be phi only? there are more worlds than phi. This wasn't even posted in the Phi section.

Status
Not open for further replies.