Noxious Rising

DeletedUser

I've founded the allliance on MU server, and my team remained 1st on the ABP ally lists from the start of the server. If you are active, aggressive and a team player, go SE (O55) and contact me.

DeletedUser

why head SE? theres already 2-3 alliance going that way.

NE has no-one yet.

DeletedUser

fair enough! Thats the spirit ay? ;)

You got many members yet?

DeletedUser

fair enough! Thats the spirit ay? ;)

You got many members yet?

For now, no, I didn't notice the opening of a new server in time :p. Maybe a few of my MU members, but past exp showed me, that a fresh start is better then transfering people from older servers. They tend to loose interest fast, and return to their original server.

DeletedUser

Are you accepting newbies? If yes, then I would like to join. I really am a "noob", and have zero experience after 1000 points.

But I'm active, I read the forum, guides, debates... I ask a lot of (stupid) questions. And I'm ready to share either glory of the victory, or blood, death and shame of defeat with my brothers in arms.
(SW)

DeletedUser

Are you accepting newbies? If yes, then I would like to join. I really am a "noob", and have zero experience after 1000 points.

But I'm active, I read the forum, guides, debates... I ask a lot of (stupid) questions. And I'm ready to share either glory of the victory, or blood, death and shame of defeat with my brothers in arms.
(SW)

If you can follow the 3 premises I said in the opening post, then it doesn't matter if you're a noob or not. We were all noobs at first. Those that wish to learn and be active, are always welcome.

DeletedUser

Yes sir. :)
I'll be heading SE then. What is the best time to join?

DeletedUser

For now, no, I didn't notice the opening of a new server in time :p. Maybe a few of my MU members, but past exp showed me, that a fresh start is better then transfering people from older servers. They tend to loose interest fast, and return to their original server.

unless ones world is dead :p Like mine...

DeletedUser

Yeah, I see I made a lill mistake.... My click on SE ended up me remaining on random, and now I ended up NW.... Great for me. At least I'm still almost in the center :p