Nu Agony Aunt

• Thread starter Sapphire Sorrows
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ladasha,

i did say i would be answering questions in mail.

From now onwards i will only answer in MrGlenn's issue of the Nus.

DeletedUser

Dear Aunt Agony,

I have this person on the internetz, who keeps smelling me, wat do?

Thanks,
Mianus PD Detective

DeletedUser

Thank you for your time Aunty Sapphire, I can now relax and go and have a hot cup of tea.

Also thank you for your work in supporting the Nu community.

Cyrus

DeletedUser

Dear Aunt Agony,

I have this person on the internetz, who keeps smelling me, wat do?

Thanks,
Mianus PD Detective

Raurio,

You have done a "fhibner." You are supposed to PM Auntie with your problem. If you post it here you will get advice from every Tom, Dick or Harry that reads the forum.

I am not sure I agree with Jaybog. If you stop showering you will only render yourself more interesting smell-wise, although that may not be as effective as putting a rotting shrimp in your pocket.

To make yourself less interesting in olfactory terms you should probably take cold showers, using unscented soap, at least 4-5 times a day.

Cheers

DeletedUser

Miss displeased,

I will have to be more careful in future to make myself clear. TeA is an alliance of people and to drink that, my dear children, would be cannibalistic.
Do try to stick to the hot drink that has been enjoyed for centuries among those who tend not to eat other people.

~Aunty Sapphie

Does this mean a choice has to be made between feasting on enemies (mmm tastes like pork) and drinking the hot beverage?

I hope this doesn't also preclude human sacrifice, we have to keep up traditions after all.
I had Mutzzy lined up for the last ceremony but we had to cancel when we found he didn't qualify (as human).

DeletedUser

Well North Dakota still?
I assure you I live no where near there

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Does this mean a choice has to be made between feasting on enemies (mmm tastes like pork) and drinking the hot beverage?

I hope this doesn't also preclude human sacrifice, we have to keep up traditions after all.
I had Mutzzy lined up for the last ceremony but we had to cancel when we found he didn't qualify (as human).

Thats right.... muttzy is super-human and your alias is about to find out.

DeletedUser

:eek: OMG! muttzy is Kent Clark! That would explain the horrible grammar! Super strength can be killer on a keyboard and cause them to stop functioning properly :p

DeletedUser

:eek: OMG! muttzy is Kent Clark! That would explain the horrible grammar! Super strength can be killer on a keyboard and cause them to stop functioning properly :p

So whats your second language.
Try Clark Kent and you left an ¨a¨ from your last sentence.

DeletedUser

So whats your second language.
Try Clark Kent and you left an ¨a¨ from your last sentence.

Jeg lærte engelsk og Norsk simultaneousness mens jeg var opvækst. Min grammatikk min ikke være utmerket, men minst jeg lett forstått.

I was raised in a Norwegian household and learned it slightly before I would learn English. My great grandparents taught me, but my Norwegian is very, very, very, very rusty, so I guess you could say English IS my second language. :D

And sorry I'm not a super geek and superman expert like you, but I have a life outside of comic books, cartoons, and games. Nor am I the super grammar nut, you must be confusing me with my brother. Also the second sentence made sense: "Super strength can be killer on a keyboard and cause them to stop functioning properly."

Have a good day Sir. :D

DeletedUser

Please Dears, do try to keep on topic.

5GODS, my advice to you would be to remain silent on the forums so you don't damage your low reputation anymore.

Due to the response i have had to the Agony Aunt i am considering making it a separate being from the Nus made by MrGlenn, but i am unsure as to wether i will do so.

So, dear readers, I am asking your advice.

Should i make the Agony Aunt a separate Nu identity on the forums?

DeletedUser

Totally, and you can always submit one to the Paper and have your own Column. Many of the people do this, Jeremy Clarkson in his column in the Sun, but he also has his show and magazines he publish's.

Start your own Guru settup heh.

DeletedUser

I agree with Christopher Hitchens, um I mean ChristoperAtheist. Why not be "Dear Sapphire" in MrGlenn's paper? Agony Aunt could run as an independent thread or possibly a separate Forum.

DeletedUser

Sidekicks are standard fare for superheroes, but (other than maybe Odie to Garfield) you're more the wannabe, dressing up like your "hero" in the hope of a little bit of reflected glory.

btw: How was the last convention?

DeletedUser

Well seeing as Aunty Sapphie has never had another username

(and never will)

I was just going to clean up this thread a bit and use it separate to MrGlenn's paper.

But seeing as there has only been two people saying i should i may just stick with my friend.

Oh, and who are you? Kos Agony Aunt, you sure aren't Aunty Sapphie :p

DeletedUser

Yes you most definitely should. I wonder what you are gonna use?

WHO ARE YOU? :eek: Have you stolen Auntie Sapphires identity??? :eek: Is it time to call in the Grepolis identity theft squad??? :eek:

If you would like to start your own tea, toast and advice venture you should at least be original and choose another name. Maybe "Dear Abby" for example.

DeletedUser

Are you dizzy blud? Project Venom has beeen evading those monkeys at Grepolis identity theft squad since once upon a time. Maybe you should start thinking about how you are gonna raise the ransom for the release of your precious auntie and don't even think about getting the Grepolice involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.