Number of players in KAPPA

DeletedUser

Players in KAPPA with more than 1000 Battles Points :

16/01/2011
2957 players

31/12/2010
2681 players

Would be nice to see more players joining our world !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know. But look at the forum here... there is not much activity for that reason...
It would be much more fun with more players...
We have a speed 3 world.. thing will get worst over time if they don't add more players than that over time...

DeletedUser

Yeah, I am not a fan of Speed 3. I wish they would open a speed 2 conquest world

DeletedUser

they dont seem to like conquest worlds much. When 2.0 comes out I heard they are possibly just going to put it into existing worlds..

though that I think would cause some issues. More than likely they are going to impliment 2.0 into new worlds they create.

I wish there was recruiting drives they put out for specific worlds that are short on players though.

DeletedUser

gamma has conquer with speed 2 would join there again only to bad its being used so long now

DeletedUser

whats the maximum amount of cities a ocean can hold?
I once estimated an Ocean has about 220 resource islands.
That would give 4,400 farming cities, plus the ones on barren islands (maybe half as much again).

DeletedUser

Impossible to have an exact city number per ocean because islands overlap and I assume the shapes of the islands mean some oceans have more or less islands that other oceans.

Personally, I really like conquer. I think it is much more strategic having to clear the army, then send a cs and then jump on the defensive quickly before you suddenly see those 200 LS appear 5 seconds after you enter the harbour that you somehow missed on the way in.

Yeah, that's the life.

DeletedUser

i like speed 3, but its taking too much work.

At least you have the time to speak a lot in the Kappa forum :)

It's always nice to see some players staying active in the forum.

Just for that.. I don't think I will ever attack you !

DeletedUser11965

take that number minus 1, i quit kappa, too much work, really fun though