Number of players in KAPPA

DeletedUser

There is now 2957 players in KAPPA with more than 1000 Battles Points. Still not that much, but at least there is more of them.

DeletedUser

i left kappa bc noone would let you in their alliance and i had over 4000 points i also play in alpha and i have over 69000 points so i know how to play you tell the leaders this and they dont care they only want ppl with alot of points right now thay dont care what you have in other worlds and dont want to wait on you to grow which is crap bc it is a fast server anyway well there is my 2 cents

DeletedUser12858

If you want to get in a top alliance, you must prove you deserve the spot.
You do that by growing in smaller alliances.

It really isn't impossible, quality always shows after some time.

DeletedUser

They come out with a new worlds far too quickly now. From epsilon to iota are dead now.

DeletedUser

speed 3 is wonderful, but since the SPEED world is for us normal players, i would settle for a speed 16 world or something :) that allows me to get on and get off within an hour and do what i would normally do throughout the day :) just saying im a speed freak :)

DeletedUser

In Kappa the great need for speed
with fast population growth mouths to feed
growing so fast
I wonder if I will last
not to long my obituary I think I will read

DeletedUser

I remember when KAPPA first came out. There was a lot more people in. More participated in the forums etc. Not now tho. That has all changed. I don't know why. Does anyone? hahaha!

DeletedUser6156

The forum spammers moved onto the next new world, black shadows collapse, some big name players lost interest.
It all made Kappa lose some of its appeal