o.O

DeletedUser11886

Its just something like the 302 youtube thing. I think they flooded the server :\

They seem to be another MRA... (Geddit? instead of 50 members... they have 51? :p)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32630

hey, we're just as confused about it but we got to the bottom of it and know why it happened. hey iceddragon, pm me ingame and if you dont already know we'll show you what happened.

for rest of you , we have 51 members because our name is the most original and coolest. hahaha.

DeletedUser27700

hey, we're just as confused about it but we got to the bottom of it and know why it happened. hey iceddragon, pm me ingame and if you dont already know we'll show you what happened.

for rest of you , we have 51 members because our name is the most original and coolest. hahaha.

I can't play worlds I mod :p You can PM me in the forum though if you like.
But I did ask a couple questions, if I hear anything ill post it here.

DeletedUser32630

i pm'd you in the forum. its a innogames glitch.

i also submitted a ticket also and we will abide by the rules, no worries.

by the way, we should get an award for having the largest alliance in Kos, Ever.

or maybe some gold for our members because we're honest and working with the mods to resolve the problem.

say about 2k gold for each member iced?

DeletedUser27700

i pm'd you in the forum. its a innogames glitch.

i also submitted a ticket also and we will abide by the rules, no worries.

by the way, we should get an award for having the largest alliance in Kos, Ever.

or maybe some gold for our members because we're honest and working with the mods to resolve the problem.

say about 2k gold for each member iced?

Hahaha, nice try :D

For the award/Milestone see Kyleli.
For the Gold, I wouldn't hold my breath ;)

DeletedUser32630

ah come on iced! we just need enough gold to "wet our beaks". at least pay us the vig.

DeletedUser32630

ok, so the glitch has been found. innogames gave us an extra member because they agreed, "Kos Elite" was in fact the sexiest most orginal alliance name ever created.

DeletedUser

LOL funny topic. Everyone has to know that Stuff happens y'know? !

DeletedUser

Sorrry about that word, I didn't know it translates in German. I was referring to the igneous rock (like feldspar or granite). I used to carry a piece in my pocket as a kid. Now It explains my bad luck....LOL

DeletedUser

They're back down to 50 now, I wonder if they can replace that lost member.

DeletedUser11886

I submitted a ticket a while ago and they responded. They said the development team would look into it.