Pnp O43 Simmers... and should be called Cuddlers

DeletedUser47953

So, I came to this server for the settings, hate morale, but other than that speed 2 resources and speed 1 troops allows a normal man or woman to have a chance here. Guess what? It turns out I did alright here...

I started easy enough, built my city fast on gold, God forgive me for that...

I took another South East of my position... O43 would be my target...

I joined up with a horribly run alliance called Grievers.... God help me...

I sent a CS to one of their islands south east of me closer to their core and some guy, now long gone from the server, decided to snipe my CS force on island...

So I sent another CS and landed it, but I had an epiphany after talking with the guy in charge, some Mr. ZenKaor... imagine my chagrin at finding that so many people now use zen as a prefix for their idiocy... and then becoming leader and finding I couldn't do anything without his permission...

He was absolutely annoying as a Founder in the alliance and I've been around since EN58 or so and ran with Angels back then and have run alliances much larger and better...

So, I landed my CS and then pulled it... I just said, "What the hey?" So, I made my own alliance, one I've used on many a server as a starter, just to get the quest done...

I started eyeing up the alliances around me and found nothing worth even considering joining, so I attacked people and recruited ones that actually seemed active...

I got a core of good players, active and really nice people. How did that happen...???

McCaulley Cullkin Moment! Double Face slap...

I might have a good alliance to build...

So, I get everyone to build cities or take cities on 6 islands... Our core... Nice area...

Recruited a couple people on Griever island east of me... and they attacked my alliance members... had to break a siege with LS and Tris...

but we prevailed and my players on that island joined Griever...

However, other alliances wanted to kill that alliance, so they lost half their players to a merge and then a ton of cities to Simmer and Friends...

We started attacking their core and took our players back with LTS on their cities... Slowly gained a foothold on their island...

However, soon, we got involved in O33 and a war with Disfunctional R or some combination of DR letters... We are now winning that war 23-1... but they don't fight much so it isn't impressive...

So, I said, all is well in O33 and we own O32, but we have a border on O42 and O43...

What should I do? Well, heck, I said "Wolves is falling apart for whatever reasons" lets recruit them...

and we did recruit everyone active in O42 and O43....

Now, however, Friends have decided, in their infinite wisdom, to attack one of our takes in O42...

It's a Griever city....

We tolerated them when they attacked our CS on unnamed people with no real alliance, but now they are trying to break our siege on a city the is nowhere near them... O42 is ours...

We have declared war on Phoenix Mortis, but why is Gavin attacking our siege...

Because he is buddy with ZenKaor and his crew including the rejects in Seihuku Sitane who went vaca on our core... after we took like 6 cities from them...

Regardless, I know Simmer and Friends are buddies and I am pretty sure now that Griever and Seihuku are also... Just pawns in the game...

O43 isn't mine, but I am starting to get an itchy trigger finger on it...

Who else wants in? I know some of you from other worlds and O43 is ripe with Simmers who want to think they can just play the game without a repercussion for their actions...

I will say, my alliance controlls O32 completely, O33 partly, O42 partly and mostly... and O43 is looking like prey...

Mail me... and I hope this story let's you all sleep well tonight...

21nnxi8.jpg

and there is your PNP for the night....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43485

Mildly amusing.

L.E. Just skimmed through it. Prolly gets less amusing more boring the more you read.

DeletedUser14500

We have declared war on Phoenix Mortis, but why is Gavin attacking our siege...

I feel like the following quote describes my opinion on the matter best:

"Don't act like you're not impressed" - Ron Burgundy

DeletedUser47953

I figured I'd wake up the forum. Honestly, there isn't much bad blood. It's coming down to me picking a fight just to liven up things in the area. The cuddling has annoyed me.

I figure, get some action going in O43 and the server get's more interesting.
DR in O33 has basically rolled over and O42 is a bit of a joke other than Phoenix.
With O32 controlled by us and a stable border on O43, the best move to get some action is to pick a fight where there are actually people who will fight...

DeletedUser47953

and O43 is a target... Simmers have cuddled way too long in O43... Now is the time to strike, now is the time to Act, now is the time for Glory....

and if not, so what, we fail with a lot of BP.... ;)

DeletedUser54856

Sooooooooo about being prey. Simmers and Friends -7 We Be Pathetic - 0
7 players have left you already. With one contacting us about joining us instead
2 siege break attempts on your part that failed miserably. I mean who sends ALU with LS on a siege break attempt!?
No CS attempts on us that I have seen on your part
WBP leader (Zen Shadow) has lost 2 cities and is 1 day 7 hours no activity.

More of the same.......All talk and no action.

DeletedUser54858

yeah, so i have never been a fan of these PnP things and this is a prime example of why. Call me old fashioned but they always come back to haunt. I think Zen got caught with his pants down and has now entered VM. He told us nothing of the 2 cities he was losing and just left....
whats next?..... WBP under new management....
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser41523

yeah, so i have never been a fan of these PnP things and this is a prime example of why. Call me old fashioned but they always come back to haunt. I think Zen got caught with his pants down and has now entered VM. He told us nothing of the 2 cities he was losing and just left....

Holy hell haven't seen you in ages.

DeletedUser14500

On the 24th of April Zen Shadow declared war after WGUF hit a few of his sieges (admittedly each time was intentional :rolleyes:); 10 days later he goes into VM.

As Daring has pointed out, in those 10 days Zen lost cities, players and his crew are now abandoning ship.

We expected more...we hoped for more.

On a lighter note congrats on the new management role Klifford...good luck bud. :)

DeletedUser54856

Yeah....experience tells me that if you have to tell people how great you are then you really are a crappy player.